Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

On 12/31/2020 at 6:50 PM, Disciple said:

I've been running the bot with no major hiccups thus far. Today it's having trouble identifying the blowpipe even though it's equipped and full. My other bot exits because it's "out of darts" but the blowpipe is full. Below is the log for the one having trouble identifying the bp

[INFO][Bot #2][12/31 12:48:15 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] Withdrawing 1 Toxic blowpipe
[INFO][Bot #2][12/31 12:48:15 PM]: Withdrawing: Toxic blowpipe
[INFO][Bot #2][12/31 12:48:15 PM]: [FruityBank] Ran out of Toxic blowpipe (alternatives0)
[INFO][Bot #2][12/31 12:48:15 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] [FruityBank] Ran out of Toxic blowpipe (alternatives0)
[INFO][Bot #2][12/31 12:48:20 PM]: [FruityBank] Withdrawing: Toxic blowpipe
[INFO][Bot #2][12/31 12:48:20 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] [FruityBank] Withdrawing: Toxic blowpipe
[INFO][Bot #2][12/31 12:48:20 PM]: Interacting with Item: Toxic blowpipe
[INFO][Bot #2][12/31 12:48:20 PM]: Failed to withdraw Toxic blowpipe

EDIT: It figured out how to identify the bp eventually lol then it moved on to my holy blessing. Now it seems to have figured itself out so nevermind XD

12 hours ago, GR1MR34P3R said:

I'm having something similar to this but with occult necklace and avas device.

Thank you for the reports, can you confirm if its mirror or stealth? Ill add some logs to see what the script might be finding, there is an issue currently with mirror not recognising items, sometimes returning 'Members item' instead of the correct name that maybe a cause. The logs I add should confirm this if it happens again.

14 hours ago, letsbot07 said:

Curious, what are the minimum recommended stats in Range/Mage/Defence for this script?

I usually recommend 85 range/magic 60 prayer 75+ hp

4 hours ago, Fruity said:

Thank you for the reports, can you confirm if its mirror or stealth? Ill add some logs to see what the script might be finding, there is an issue currently with mirror not recognising items, sometimes returning 'Members item' instead of the correct name that maybe a cause. The logs I add should confirm this if it happens again.

Yes, mine is in mirror mode

11 hours ago, Fruity said:

I usually recommend 85 range/magic 60 prayer 75+ hp

Confirmed I am having this problem in mirrored mode. Your "members item" theory might be correct. In the paint it says "depositing junk" and logs say "members item" I think. It runs well on stealth mode.

Just tried again and it is stuck looping checking for missing armour and weapons in bank

Edited by GR1MR34P3R
  • Like 1

On 1/2/2021 at 9:15 PM, SMF said:

Hi @Fruity,  what happens if I don´t renew for a month? Will I be charged for the whole script again?

If you don't renew no, if you want to purchase it again you pay the price as normal

On 1/3/2021 at 12:18 AM, GR1MR34P3R said:

Confirmed I am having this problem in mirrored mode. Your "members item" theory might be correct. In the paint it says "depositing junk" and logs say "members item" I think. It runs well on stealth mode.

Just tried again and it is stuck looping checking for missing armour and weapons in bank

Thank you for confirming! I hope this is fixed soon 😧 happens with NMZ too with rock cakes!

• Like 1

This was working great when i had a Rejuvenation pool, i recently upgraded to Fancy Rejuvenation pool and now it cant find it after returns from kill in house.

I removed timestamps for obv reasons. But this is as soon as I get kill and return home using house tab.

[INFO][Bot #1]: Found Pool: Fancy pool of Rejuvenation
[INFO][Bot #1]: Unable to find POH pool for name: Fancy pool of Rejuvenation
[ERROR][Bot #1]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.fruityscripts.script.c.a.a.Nul.e(lb:325)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.c.a.a.Nul.M(lb:229)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.c.a.a.nuL.j(bb:42)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.c.a.Prn.e(wb:556)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.FruityZulrah.onLoop(lc:393)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(tk:46)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

• Like 1

Hey there,

first of all thank you for providing such an amazing script!

I recently started using it and was wondering what could be the reason why it randomly tries to hop world (during the fight), which ultimately leads to dying/teleporting out because it runs low on food. I switched world-hopping off and am running on stealth mode.

Thanks a lot and best regards

On 1/14/2021 at 10:09 AM, Jake9877 said:

Hey there,

first of all thank you for providing such an amazing script!

I recently started using it and was wondering what could be the reason why it randomly tries to hop world (during the fight), which ultimately leads to dying/teleporting out because it runs low on food. I switched world-hopping off and am running on stealth mode.

Thanks a lot and best regards

Has a rotation selected in the hop options

On 1/9/2021 at 4:23 AM, Mmirzax said:

This was working great when i had a Rejuvenation pool, i recently upgraded to Fancy Rejuvenation pool and now it cant find it after returns from kill in house.

I removed timestamps for obv reasons. But this is as soon as I get kill and return home using house tab.

[INFO][Bot #1]: Found Pool: Fancy pool of Rejuvenation
[INFO][Bot #1]: Unable to find POH pool for name: Fancy pool of Rejuvenation
[ERROR][Bot #1]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.fruityscripts.script.c.a.a.Nul.e(lb:325)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.c.a.a.Nul.M(lb:229)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.c.a.a.nuL.j(bb:42)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.c.a.Prn.e(wb:556)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.FruityZulrah.onLoop(lc:393)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(tk:46)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Thank you for the report, may know the issue. regarding this, due to name change in an osrs update, will amend.

On 1/17/2021 at 12:43 AM, AdamsThanks said:

when using a tbow mage phase doesn't support rigour? anyway of changing this or am i doing something wrong

The script isn't really made for using a t-bow though if its on a magic phase using ranged attacks it should do if its selected in the prayer option ui

On 1/26/2021 at 7:03 PM, pink123 said:

does this support muling ?

It does not, no

On 1/27/2021 at 12:33 PM, Ruffski said:

Hi Fruity,

Im getting this error on mirror mode ver 2.6.13 i get this when trying to pickup loot after killing zulrah

zul.png

The image doesnt appear to be loading for me, can you upload to imgur?

Hello! First of all i just want to say that your script is amazing and has been working flawless for me. Gotten over 50 kills since i bought it. However here are some thaughts about getting banned and previous comments that states that the ban rate is high and they getting banned within 2 hours or less.

First of all . Whenever the bot is teleporting to ferox or back to zulrah the bot is always moving the camera the same, same angle, same distance in rotation and same entity and that little thing could be tracked for detecting bans. So i wonder if there is possible to make the camera look a littlebit more human like or have more random camera angles, rotation etc etc.

Second of all i want to mention that whenever we are in the shrine of zulrah it is the same about the camera, it moves to the same spot and same angles everytime and that could also be a dynamic signature for jagex to track? no. 

Now i just want tell you! What a great fantastic work you have done with this script. I have been coding java for about 6 months now and starting to grasp basic concepts of programming (Didn't think it was so.. complex?) 

However i want to be able to write this kind of scripts in the future, it is devs like you and scripts like this that keeps me motivated and dedicated since i now know what amazing things you can achieve by scripting :D

That was all! I hope you stay safe and scripts like a BOSS 😎 Take care