Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Just now, oggi911 said:

12 years old account, have not been botting for a very long time. Played normal for weeks on my fresh lvl 3 acc. Starts this bot for 2 hours - Next day banned.. What should I do different next time?

That's up for you to experiment and find out. Please keep this discussion on this thread relevant to the zulrah script and moving any ban talk to the Botting & Bans section.

• Like 1

either this script is broken af (using different prays than supposed to like praying melee during mage phase? then switching mage on when zulrah changes, not attacking zulrah at all, it don't do shit except die and then return and die again. doesn't eat 90% of the time) what are the best settings for this? think I just wasted money big time

Edited by vdungattav

Works great for me. The only issue I am running into is the prices not grabbing correctly. Many of the items will pull a price of 0. Sometimes it will pull a correct price and then 2 minutes later, it will show 0 again.

Doesn't effect the functionality of the bot, but causes incorrect display of supplies used/loot gained.

Any recommendations?

10 hours ago, imisstiX said:

Script works great but ive noticed i selected vengeance on the options and after starting the script it banks the rune pouch and never uses vengeance.

please fix this

Got vengance enabled on the gui and also rune pouch enabled on the gui?

On 3/30/2019 at 2:34 AM, Mojo Jojojo said:

Works great for me. The only issue I am running into is the prices not grabbing correctly. Many of the items will pull a price of 0. Sometimes it will pull a correct price and then 2 minutes later, it will show 0 again.

Doesn't effect the functionality of the bot, but causes incorrect display of supplies used/loot gained.

Any recommendations?

i believe a portion of my script is using osbuddy for prices and not my own server to grab prices from various places, guna try migrate everything to my own

On 3/29/2019 at 2:01 AM, vdungattav said:

either this script is broken af (using different prays than supposed to like praying melee during mage phase? then switching mage on when zulrah changes, not attacking zulrah at all, it don't do shit except die and then return and die again. doesn't eat 90% of the time) what are the best settings for this? think I just wasted money big time

if zulrah is not attacking you, the script with use prayer to avoid snakeling damage, this can be disabled in the prayer ui.

Not attacking zulrah could be that the script is hiding for that phase, if it is not, enable debugging on the gui and screenshot the screen with the information painted.

Fruity#0001 on discord if you wana run through some debugging

3 hours ago, Fruity said:

Got vengance enabled on the gui and also rune pouch enabled on the gui?

i believe a portion of my script is using osbuddy for prices and not my own server to grab prices from various places, guna try migrate everything to my own

if zulrah is not attacking you, the script with use prayer to avoid snakeling damage, this can be disabled in the prayer ui.

Not attacking zulrah could be that the script is hiding for that phase, if it is not, enable debugging on the gui and screenshot the screen with the information painted.

Fruity#0001 on discord if you wana run through some debugging

Yes i enabled runepouch and vengeance, for some reason if i deselect runepouch vengeace will work.. 

• 2 weeks later...

account keeps stooping at "Entering Free For All Portal"

[ERROR][Bot #1][04/10 10:56:45 PM]: Error in bot executor or from Error class (and not Exception)!
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.osbot.cON
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.WebWalkEvent.<init>(ep:106)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.f.nuL.e(yc:106)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.c.a.a.nuL.e(fb:243)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.c.a.a.auX.B(sb:95)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.c.a.NUl.e(jb:324)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.FruityZulrah.onLoop(sc:290)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(df:126)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

On 4/13/2019 at 4:57 PM, kayze said:

Hey Fruity, can you add support for Slayer Ring (eternal) please? Thanks.

10 hours ago, Rhino said:
Why does the bot skip phases and wait on the other side? anyway to avoid it from doing that

On 4/10/2019 at 9:57 PM, Rabyssus said:

account keeps stooping at "Entering Free For All Portal"

[ERROR][Bot #1][04/10 10:56:45 PM]: Error in bot executor or from Error class (and not Exception)!
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.osbot.cON
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.WebWalkEvent.<init>(ep:106)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.f.nuL.e(yc:106)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.c.a.a.nuL.e(fb:243)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.c.a.a.auX.B(sb:95)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.c.a.NUl.e(jb:324)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.FruityZulrah.onLoop(sc:290)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(df:126)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Still getting this issue? pushed a few clean ups a few days ago, if you are, leme know either in disc or chatbox please

On 4/10/2019 at 5:42 AM, Karnivore said:

Is there an issue with using mirror mode? My mirror client keeps freezing and i die. OSRS client keeps running fine.

Mirror mode is having issues with a few of my users for Zulrah and also NMZ, would it be possible to go through some debugs with you?