Fruity

On 01/03/2017 at 9:03 PM, lizzzerd said:

[INFO][Bot #1][03/01 09:44:13 AM]: [Trident] Trident has: 112 Remaining
[INFO][Bot #1][03/01 09:44:33 AM]: [Trident] Trident has: 1012 Remaining
[INFO][Bot #1][03/01 09:44:37 AM]: Depositing Chaos rune
[INFO][Bot #1][03/01 09:44:38 AM]: Depositing Fire rune
[INFO][Bot #1][03/01 09:44:39 AM]: Depositing Zulrah's scales
[INFO][Bot #1][03/01 09:44:41 AM]: [FruityBank] Ran out of Guthix chaps
[INFO][Bot #1][03/01 09:44:43 AM]: Terminating script Fruity Money Snake...

it was wearing the guthix chaps. Seems to happen when something needs a refill but you have a mix of the range and mage gear on. Not a huge deal but if it could be fixed easily it would be nice.

love the script btw

On 02/03/2017 at 9:08 AM, iamadive1 said:

Absolutely brilliant script, mate. First month almost over - Re-buying it on Friday.

However, two things I'd like to mention only started over last couple of days when I started to use another account.

1 - dying cycle - Any reason for this? Occasionally when it dies it'll pick the gear back up and go into the instance again.. But just stand there?

2 - double kills (not sure what the problem is here either..) it just seems to stand there occasionally when it gets a second kill leaving the loot to despawn. When I restart the script it comes up with "1 kill" straight away and doesn't do anything at all.

Thanks for a great script so far though I've made a good few hundred mill from it. If you could look into my queries though it'd be good <3

Death cycle is an issue im actively trying to correct when im at home, Re-wrote a bunch of stufff within and hoping to get it out into the SDN this weekend. This should, i hope, fix the issue.

Issue where its standing not picking up the loot, ive had a few reports of this from Units and currently finding the problem. Looting has a pretty high priority compared to everything else almost so suprising something maybe blocking it. Will update with a post on here when i push an update!

2 hours ago, globalgamingP said:

i have a question why doesnt the bot pick up zul andra TP scrolls, they go for quite a price and buying them is waste of money.

and i have anothere question i cant get the bot to wear ring of recoil.

If you mean the ones that are dropped every kill, they are teleports to the outside of the lair, not loot. For recoils, have the recoils equipped in your equipment setup.

58 minutes ago, globalgamingP said:

yea i fixed that but now the bot likes to stand in the cloud of venom for somereason.

Try restart client and such then load profile u have made, may fix the issue, it occurs randomly from what i know and im trying to work out why it maybe doing this!

Thanks to everyone being patient! appreciate it

1 hour ago, Fruity said:

Death cycle is an issue im actively trying to correct when im at home, Re-wrote a bunch of stufff within and hoping to get it out into the SDN this weekend. This should, i hope, fix the issue.

Issue where its standing not picking up the loot, ive had a few reports of this from Units and currently finding the problem. Looting has a pretty high priority compared to everything else almost so suprising something maybe blocking it. Will update with a post on here when i push an update!

If you mean the ones that are dropped every kill, they are teleports to the outside of the lair, not loot. For recoils, have the recoils equipped in your equipment setup.

Try restart client and such then load profile u have made, may fix the issue, it occurs randomly from what i know and im trying to work out why it maybe doing this!

Thanks to everyone being patient! appreciate it

Can I get a trial please?

Honestly this is the best script ever.

currently on 66hp 1 def 52 pray 75range 82mage using cheap gear. glory and such.

and it only used 1 shark. getting 3 min kills.

( rune c'bow diamond [e] and toxic trident staff )

its just that awesome!

Only thing i'd like is to be able to remove profiles gets a bit crowded.

Edited by dieg0

7 hours ago, dieg0 said:

currently on 66hp 1 def 52 pray 75range 82mage using cheap gear. glory and such.

its just that awesome!

You can go to osbot folder and click data then click the folder called Fruity then click FruityZulrah then Profiles then u can delete the ones you dont want

Edited by Juggles
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, dieg0 said:

its just that awesome!

Yeah i agree, i was using BP, but RCB with diamond [e] works like a charm. I have a pretty minimal account too, with just full void.. Works extremely well. :) 

10 hours ago, Juggles said:

You can go to osbot folder and click data then click the folder called Fruity then click FruityZulrah then Profiles then u can delete the ones you dont want

heh i just made like 8 profiles whilst getting used to the script and adjusting my gear and setup, and for 5 days now ive been using my profile names "Forever" cos im never changing my setup :P well unless something changes that is.

EDIT...

Alsooooo since i started using this script

got 2 serp helms, 1 magic fang, and a uncut onyx...and then..yesterday...wait for it.. i got a ....JAR OF SWAMP..GET THE FUCK OUTA HERE OMG LOL

edit2: this bot got me a fastest time of 1:31 the first day i started using it, and just today it got me a personal best of 1:30 so it does do it pretty fast,im also using shiet gear.

Edited by Suprize
  • Like 1