Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

4 minutes ago, Shango31 said:

Dont wanna be rude, but no trial for me? 

A yes or no?

17 hours ago, boblawliet said:

Can i get a trial my friend?

I do not offer trials, sorry

22 hours ago, Echo said:

Just used it today with home teletabs to jewelry box and house fairy ring, script stopped on the dock because it didn't withdraw itself enough home teletabs to return to the POH. Perhaps make it so that the bot uses the home teleport in case this happens? or have it withdraw back to 20 tabs every time it banks.

should haave a mini of 2 per trip, will check script

Hello Fruity, me again. Hoping I can get a response to my issues with the script this time, of which there are three:

Bot continues to return to Zulrah without a sufficient amount of Home teletabs, leading to a closure message of "Out of Supplies 2"

Bot will get stuck trying to find the Jewelry box in the POH. It will hover the mouse within a few pixels of the Jewelry box, but never actually finds it. In the logger, the script is stuck on "Teleporting to Edgeville".

Similar to problem 2, the bot will get stuck finding whatever the last item it needs in the bank to fully restock, hovering the mouse within a few pixels of it but never actually finding it. In the logger, the script is stuck on "Withdrawing missing items ". These last two problems close the script with the message of "Script has not gained xp in over an hour", although it's only been five or so minutes.

When the bot works, it's amazing, hands down the best script I've ever used. But these three bugs are so persistent that I can't confidently run the script for over an hour without expecting one of these issues to pop up. I'll be happy to provide whatever additional information you need to get these bugs sorted.

14 minutes ago, Echo said:

Hello Fruity, me again. Hoping I can get a response to my issues with the script this time, of which there are three:

Bot continues to return to Zulrah without a sufficient amount of Home teletabs, leading to a closure message of "Out of Supplies 2"

Bot will get stuck trying to find the Jewelry box in the POH. It will hover the mouse within a few pixels of the Jewelry box, but never actually finds it. In the logger, the script is stuck on "Teleporting to Edgeville".

Similar to problem 2, the bot will get stuck finding whatever the last item it needs in the bank to fully restock, hovering the mouse within a few pixels of it but never actually finding it. In the logger, the script is stuck on "Withdrawing missing items ". These last two problems close the script with the message of "Script has not gained xp in over an hour", although it's only been five or so minutes.

When the bot works, it's amazing, hands down the best script I've ever used. But these three bugs are so persistent that I can't confidently run the script for over an hour without expecting one of these issues to pop up. I'll be happy to provide whatever additional information you need to get these bugs sorted.

Would you be able to add us on discord to discuss the issues, few questions to debug, Fruity#0001

On 3/21/2019 at 7:30 PM, Echo said:

Script seems to be a bit buggy after today's update, keeps getting stuck at the bank on "Withdrawing items". Will just stand there until the game five minute logs.

Still having this issue?

Edited by Fruity

1 minute ago, oggi911 said:

I purchased this script yesterday and used it for 2 hours - then today day I was banned. On my main account. Is there any refund possibilities ? This is garbage.

Script is working as intended as advertised, bans are part of this responsibility you accept for botting and not a grounds for a refund.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Night said:

Script is working as intended as advertised, bans are part of this responsibility you accept for botting and not a grounds for a refund.

Okay understandable - But to other people who would consider buying this script I would strongly recommend them NOT to. As using it for less then 2 hours will get you banned by jagex automated system.

12 minutes ago, oggi911 said:

Okay understandable - But to other people who would consider buying this script I would strongly recommend them NOT to. As using it for less then 2 hours will get you banned by jagex automated system.

Again not true, there's a number of things that could have flagged you for a ban. Check the comment above your original one.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Night said:

Again not true, there's a number of things that could have flagged you for a ban. Check the comment above your original one.

12 years old account, have not been botting for a very long time. Played normal for weeks on my fresh lvl 3 acc. Starts this bot for 2 hours - Next day banned.. What should I do different next time?