Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

29 minutes ago, Zack0wns said:

Just purchased script and have watch it try to complete zulrah but after first 2 forms the bot will teleport out is that normal or am i doing something wrong.

Also it looks like when i take any sort of damage it will teleport out immediately. 

Just experiment, nobody got it at first try. Of course it's you doing something wrong, script doesn't change just for you.

On 8/7/2018 at 9:35 PM, botmasterdragon said:

Just experiment, nobody got it at first try. Of course it's you doing something wrong, script doesn't change just for you.

Does script require both range and magic setup.  i have tinkered with both and does the same thing for both setups.  its just weird it keeps leaving once it takes damage.  Im going to record a video of what it does and the settings i have selected.  also post the logger see if anyyone can figure out what im doing wrong.

video of my setup and settings im using video removed

ps. Was using anti posion ++ not anti posion +

Edited by Zack0wns

On 8/7/2018 at 8:04 AM, Zack0wns said:

Does script require both range and magic setup.  i have tinkered with both and does the same thing for both setups.  its just weird it keeps leaving once it takes damage.  Im going to record a video of what it does and the settings i have selected.  also post the logger see if anyyone can figure out what im doing wrong.

video of my setup and settings im using 

start at clan wars bank.

2 hours ago, D Bolter said:

start at clan wars bank.

also use an anti venom+ like it says in the description on the script.

On 8/7/2018 at 2:04 PM, Zack0wns said:

video of my setup and settings im using 

use anti venom+

start at clan wars

hide your username when making a botting video :)