Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

3 (edited from 2) important things:

1) i just witnessed it teleport away to clan wars the very moment it killed zulrah (before the drops spawned). this wasn't due to lack of food or anything of the sort, as there were some sharks and karambwan left in the inventory. it seemed to just decide to teleport without waiting for and picking up loot. sure there weren't enough supplies for another run without banking, but still there was no reason for it to leave without the drops.

2) it seems that scheduled breaks are currently not working for this script? every time it reaches the mark when it should take a break nothing will show up in the log and the bot will go afk without disconnecting. just to clarify i'm not talking about the stopping condition, as that seems to work fine, but the randomized breaks of the client.

3) on a kill that used no food i'm not sure if it picked up the scales and charged them into a weapon to make room or simply left them on the ground, because according to the chat scales had dropped but they weren't in the inventory. it did pick up the chaos runes and logs that dropped, but unless you made it so in such a case it will load the scales into a weapon to make space then it left them on the ground. i'd personally have chosen to eat a shark and maybe waste 700gp instead of leave 50k worth of scales on the ground, and that is assuming that it couldn't also happen with a rare drop as well.

also as a side question, will the bot ever combine and use leftover potions, similar to the barrows script? right now i see that it will only take 3/4 dose potions while anything that has 1/2 left will be deposited and pile on in the bank.
bonus side question: does it repair barrows equipment by itself?

Edited by myOSBaccount

2 hours ago, myOSBaccount said:

2 important things:

1) i just witnessed it teleport away to clan wars the very moment it killed zulrah (before the drops spawned). this wasn't due to lack of food or anything of the sort, as there were some sharks and karambwan left in the inventory. it seemed to just decide to teleport without waiting for and picking up loot. sure there weren't enough supplies for another run without banking, but still there was no reason for it to leave without the drops.

2) it seems that scheduled breaks are currently not working for this script? every time it reaches the mark when it should take a break nothing will show up in the log and the bot will go afk without disconnecting. just to clarify i'm not talking about the stopping condition, as that seems to work fine, but the randomized breaks of the client.

also as a side question, will the bot ever combine and use leftover potions, similar to the barrows script? right now i see that it will only take 3/4 dose potions while anything that has 1/2 left will be deposited and pile on in the bank.

I noticed #1 occur as well.

edit; and it's happened a second time. I had 4 pieces of food in inventory and plenty of supplies left. Teleported as soon as it died.

Edited by Gekka

5 hours ago, Gekka said:

I noticed #1 occur as well.

edit; and it's happened a second time. I had 4 pieces of food in inventory and plenty of supplies left. Teleported as soon as it died.

I too have seen this happen a few times today and with 250+ dry without a unique i wonder if that's the one that may have been ;/

On 23/02/2018 at 4:08 PM, myOSBaccount said:

what's the optimal way i should set my client in regards to zoom? can't seem to find and i'd rather not mess with it by myself. should i set it to default/maxed zoom out? also fixed or resize-able mode?

I have mine fully zoomed out personally but i know many people say have it at default, not done extensive testing of this.

You can only bot with osbot in fixed mode

On 24/02/2018 at 9:06 AM, Armadyl14 said:

does this script support ring of suffering with recoil mode on? 

Yes

On 24/02/2018 at 10:28 AM, Kloud Reapin said:

when my script finishes the kill it goes to the bank, checks out the blowpipe and logs out. help?

Check the logs for the reason its stopping

15 hours ago, myOSBaccount said:

3 (edited from 2) important things:

3) on a kill that used no food i'm not sure if it picked up the scales and charged them into a weapon to make room or simply left them on the ground, because according to the chat scales had dropped but they weren't in the inventory. it did pick up the chaos runes and logs that dropped, but unless you made it so in such a case it will load the scales into a weapon to make space then it left them on the ground. i'd personally have chosen to eat a shark and maybe waste 700gp instead of leave 50k worth of scales on the ground, and that is assuming that it couldn't also happen with a rare drop as well.

Will check (1) reasons for teleporting might be breaks, food, or being poisoned and not having an antivenom.

Will add a zulrah HP check if there is not one actively therte already for it to 'suicide' if zulrah is below x hp

2 hours ago, Jonukas243 said:

Mirror client support?

Sometimes it is sometimes not, there is an error i have not tracked down and unsure where it is coming from as the error gives me nothing to work from.

4 hours ago, Fruity said:

Will check (1) reasons for teleporting might be breaks, food, or being poisoned and not having an antivenom.

Will add a zulrah HP check if there is not one actively therte already for it to 'suicide' if zulrah is below x hp

it's probably not because of breaks. after seeing that they didn't work properly i had the scheduled breaks disabled. it teleported to clan wars and continued per normal (banked, entered portal etc..). also as i said i wasn't out of food either (and my hp was above 50 as well for that matter).
when it comes to the scheduled client breaks (that i talked about in (2))are they not supposed to work? because i don't see the option to use timed breaks in the settings, but only to stop altogether, meaning i can't leave and let it run for a few hours knowing that it would pause and resume on it's own.

I bought it and running it for like 3-4 hours now but it seems to have died like 10/15 times trying. Having fine gear and good stats. Seems to die at 1 certain point everytime. I think this is the jad-phase but im not sure. It just stands in a toxic cloud and getting raped by the snakelings. Can u please fix this? There is no use in using it for me now.

Edited by Vainiven