Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

6 minutes ago, mikehamz said:

that's what I am saying. The main reason zulrah bots get banned is switching too fast and even the not quick option is wayyyy to fast. we need a slower option. Until that is added I am just using mage only no switching even though I have a good range level.

how much more slower are the trips with just mage?

12 minutes ago, D Bolter said:

how much more slower are the trips with just mage?

at 80 range 85 mage 80 def I was getting 16 kills an hour using both with void and now I switched to just mage and get 13 an hour using ahrims.

Now that I think about it even if a slower option is added that means kills would go down to like 14-15 an hour it's not even worth training range up on accounts anymore. Just gonna do like that 1 zulrah farmer did and get really high def mage.

Edited by mikehamz

7 hours ago, mikehamz said:

that's what I am saying. The main reason zulrah bots get banned is switching too fast and even the not quick option is wayyyy to fast. we need a slower option. Until that is added I am just using mage only no switching even though I have a good range level.

I have 87 mage, i'm getting like 4:30-5min kills in mage that doesn't seem worth it at all?

17 hours ago, mikehamz said:

at 80 range 85 mage 80 def I was getting 16 kills an hour using both with void and now I switched to just mage and get 13 an hour using ahrims.

Now that I think about it even if a slower option is added that means kills would go down to like 14-15 an hour it's not even worth training range up on accounts anymore. Just gonna do like that 1 zulrah farmer did and get really high def mage.

you just run mage setup? Do you leave the range setup blank?

1 hour ago, Swip3r said:

So is this fully working? 

Yes.

29 minutes ago, talltell said:

90+ rng/mage, should i use the try for extra kills option?

Yeah, I get 2 kills easily with 80+ stats. Just make sure you have enough prayer potions / venoms if you're using them.

Edited by Signatures

7 hours ago, Skyline GTR said:

Keeps idling after teleport to clan wars when checking blow pipe did it for a whole hour just before

working on updates to give more of a visual of what might be happening on screen to help with bug reports. This should make things easier for both me and the users.