Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

20 hours ago, Tutorial Island said:

Suggestion:

Can we have a tab of loot tracker? like it shows you all the loot you got in the time you ran it for.

This will defo be in v2 (as it alrdy is) it use to be in v1 but i swapped the button on the debug window to show supplies used and not added the loot tracker back in. ill look in the script and see if i still have it in there and if i just need to make a button

23 hours ago, booomm said:

hey im interested in this script, would appreciate the 3 hour trial to see how it works. thanks

Shall add

On 08/12/2017 at 4:42 PM, xeleris said:

Personally I don't really mind not knowing how much money I made because I'll see at the end anyways, any chance to add a toggle to price grabbing as a temporary fix?

Might be worth looking at, ill add the option when i get 2mins 

5 minutes ago, Fruity said:

This will defo be in v2 (as it alrdy is) it use to be in v1 but i swapped the button on the debug window to show supplies used and not added the loot tracker back in. ill look in the script and see if i still have it in there and if i just need to make a button

Also would be cool that if the script sees that you ran out of super restores or pots it will try to combine the other pots(1) or (2),(3) to make pots of (4),cause most of the time after using up all the (4) restores and Anti-venom++ etc.. i have to combine them all again, so it would be nice to see such a qol thing in the script.

2 minutes ago, Tutorial Island said:

Also would be cool that if the script sees that you ran out of super restores or pots it will try to combine the other pots(1) or (2),(3) to make pots of (4),cause most of the time after using up all the (4) restores and Anti-venom++ etc.. i have to combine them all again, so it would be nice to see such a qol thing in the script.

Might be worth looking at doing that OR making it teleport to GE and use the herb man to combine all potions its using. Might be quicker that way but not sure yet

Hey so I just tried the script and man am I impressed! Few issues I had:

After finishing the kill and teleing home it drinks from the pool, however I have a complete jewellery set and I don't know if it's added in the script. I have to manually click the jewellery box and tele to castle wars bank.

Would be nice if you can add this into the script will definitely buy.

1 minute ago, EPLS said:

Have you considered lowering the monthly price? OSRS gold price has been dropping like crazy, it's going to get to the point where you have to double up the accounts just to make what you were making before.

How does this have anything to do with script price? 
You buy this script to get gold in game, not to sell it for money. 

• Like 2