Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

On 23/12/2017 at 6:56 AM, Jordan Tran said:

Hi just bought the script, the bot is able to check the blowpipe/trident for charges and enter the lair, but it wont fight zulrah? it will switch between attack styles and move around but wont click zulrah itself. what am i doing wrong? This is the error im getting:

7BMZSwc.png

Could you show us the inventory/equipment you're using, might be something in the setup

On 23/12/2017 at 7:01 PM, Notey said:

Without  a doubt one of the best scripts :D , Ran for about 5 hours straight and it ran successfully without any hiccups.

My only confusion is , im having trouble calculating the profits because it uses the scales + runes to recharge the trident which is cool but yeah.

I'd like to see how many scales & Runes it uses to recharge and how many times.

Thank you!

In the debug gui there is a supplies tracker button bottom right

On 24/12/2017 at 2:38 PM, Jorispwnz said:

Hey there I have been running this bot for some time now, it has a lot of problems really quickly. I for this reason checked the logger, it seems it has problems banking at edgeville and killing zulrah after some rotations. It just stops attacking it after an error message. I would love to get in contact with you.

edit: It seems it has to do something with the mirror client, I guess mirrored is not supported / buggy?

Mirror might be a bit buggy, im trying to find ways to work around them but no luck so far

On 22/12/2017 at 2:42 AM, thefallengod said:

So I'm at the 50 hour mrk and i'm honestly not sure when but the bot stopped updating total drop value and gp/hr...just something you can look into in the future. Considering stopping and restarting the script

Anything in logs that might lead to the reason?

Might be something to do with osbuddy as thats how i grab the prices (though should only be grabbing once)

On 22/12/2017 at 10:15 PM, Duane Wells said:

Hi, I'm having a bit of trouble running the script. I may just be dumb as this is my first time using a bot script. It either starts up, checks gear and then banks my range gear and logs, or it does a trip to zulrah properly, then comes to bank and banks range gear and log. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, is there any way you could help me with this?

You had range worn when making inventory setup

When the bot tries to pick up the loot, while the inventory is full, he will charges the blowpipe with scales. However, if the blowpipe is already full charged, the bot will repeatedly try to charge the already full charged blowpipe, meaning that he will get stuck in a loop.

Try to prevent this loop please.

Edited by overwatcheddude
More clarification

On 26/12/2017 at 2:12 PM, overwatcheddude said:

When the bot tries to pick up the loot, while the inventory is full, he will charges the blowpipe with scales. However, if the blowpipe is already full charged, the bot will repeatedly try to charge the already full charged blowpipe, meaning that he will get stuck in a loop.

Try to prevent this loop please.

Shall have agander and see whats up, ty for report

9 hours ago, stayfr0sty said:

So when I run it teles to zulrah kills twice in 1 trip then when its time to bank it just freezes up after looting and stands their

8 hours ago, stayfr0sty said:

no I didn't kno I needed it? is that really my problem lol

How you expecting to bank? :boge: if u wana show me you're setup that would help, i can throw lots of guesses at you but 9/10 wont be useful without seeing what you're doing

Another gentle reminder that if you own an auth to v1 and you would like to help test v2, pm me a screenshot of your purchase of FruityZulrah including date and expiry date and i will add an auth until v1 runs out if you help provide feedback on bugs

Edited by Fruity

2 hours ago, Fruity said:

Shall have agander and see whats up, ty for report

How you expecting to bank? :boge: if u wana show me you're setup that would help, i can throw lots of guesses at you but 9/10 wont be useful without seeing what you're doing

Another gentle reminder that if you own an auth to v1 and you would like to help test v2, pm me a screenshot of your purchase of FruityZulrah including date and expiry date and i will add an auth until v1 runs out if you help provide feedback on bugs

Thank you everything is fine now, I guess I read it wrong I thought it was saying start at the bank you want to bank at so I was keeping fally teleports in my inventory but I got some dueling rings now all is good

• Like 1

Script runs pretty good, although not perfect. Ive had it shut off when I wasnt lacking any supplies runes food etc, but id rather have that than it stuck at bank for hours upon end.

Would you consider adding a "tab" to the gui that shows list of the looted drops? Or maybe a report of some type of the money made after script stops running. I had a fang it the bank didnt even realize it for 24 hours lol.