Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

21 hours ago, Ragnar Lothbrok said:

Interested in giving this a go, please no troll comments - but how long do yall normally bot before taking a break, how longish should i do breaks and how long total per day? Please help (noob comment:)

my break time is 105~ and break time is 35~randomize bot/break time. i have bot running for 9h~ including break time. 
Hopefully this will help you.

Edited by bertil1

Hi guys, how would i be getting 60-70 defense in a efficent manner? Do i train att/str to like 40 and go for 60-70 defense, or do i train magic/range with defense? Or do i do pest control with defense reward points?

I am kinda lost as to what to do, what you guys think is a good way?

I am thinking of getting 75 mage, 75 range, 60 prayer, 60 defense? Is this good stats or not good enough, i want the bot to be efficient but it doesn't have to make max profit per h, but quite good kills per h.

Edited by Sia

I would like to test the script before buying. So if you want to get me as a customer please give me a trial of 2-4 hours to figure out if it fits to my needs.

2-4 hours isnt long - I want to see how it works, how its setup is like, how the anti ban looks like etc. . 

If there is no trial, its okay. I'll move on then.

Edited by riseofrage

I have a few suggestions for this script that is very much needed:

• If you are using ring of recoils, the bot will idle at clan wars if you've used up all of your recoils (The bot's looking for a recoil in the inventory so it can "switch gear", if it's not there it will just idle forever WITHOUT logging out.
    Solution: Maybe there's a way of adding a logout-if-idle-longer-than option or simply a rearrange inventory/switch items/gear every death/bank/kill.

• If you die, the bot will not re-arrange your inventory after re-collecting the items at Zulrah, which means that your switch items will be spread all over your inventory (makes switching harder for the bot, increased death rate, and perhaps a higher ban rate.)
    Solution: Same as above, rearranging the inventory after death/bank/kill.

• The bot can sometimes go psycho and spam click the first prayer in the prayer book (Thick Skin)
    Solution: Wish I had something here... I checked the logger when it occurred but nothing helpful showed up :/ Not sure if the "Debugging" mode will show something different, I will try and see next time it occurs.

I hope you see this as a tip for improvement and that I'm not bashing on your script. It's doing great, but as in every script there's room for improvement :)

Thanks man,
    Maxlaxen
Edited by Maxlaxen
  • Like 1