Excellent Dragons

Chris

Any reason it instantly teleports me out when i am under the heroes guild? it brings me to castle wars and the the script stops completely when it opens my bank

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

gear layout? does the logger say anything? inventory layout?

gui settings?

Black d hide with 4 range pots and games neck in inv. Set to loot bones, ranarr, and nats. tried safe spot on and safe spot turned off. "use range potion" is on. "use regular walker" is on. And that is all. I cant even click to the logger before the script shuts down.

2 minutes ago, kusheaven said:

Any reason it instantly teleports me out when i am under the heroes guild? it brings me to castle wars and the the script stops completely when it opens my bank

Black d hide with 4 range pots and games neck in inv. Set to loot bones, ranarr, and nats. tried safe spot on and safe spot turned off. "use range potion" is on. "use regular walker" is on. And that is all. I cant even click to the logger before the script shuts down.

Oh I havnt added a regular walking mode for that location. Should make that clear in the GUI sorry. After I'm done with exams ill write up a small tutorial for each mode.

If safespotting start the script at your safespot.

4 minutes ago, Chris said:

Oh I havnt added a regular walking mode for that location. Should make that clear in the GUI sorry. After I'm done with exams ill write up a small tutorial for each mode.

If safespotting start the script at your safespot.

I have also tried this with regular walker off and i am still instantly teleported to castle wars where it opens my bank and then shuts off

v9.3

• Changed the combat code to only search for new NPCS with > 50% health. Thank @Orlando Bloom for the suggestion. It will still auto attack the interacting dragon regardless of its health though. This applies to searching a new NPC only.
  • Added CLI start up with your GUI saved file "mySavedFile" Simply after your '-script' param add the name of your saved gui file (-script 898:mySavedFile) Thank all the users that requested this feature.
  • Added Myth Guild Portion to both GUIs. Still need feedback on this mode. It will use the 'Mythical Cape' to bank if its weilding or holding it in your inventory. Please note that the webwalker will need to be updated for this mode to work at this time. No ETA. wait for MGI [Until further notice this mode is BETA]. You can take it to the dragon area for it to do combat and pause when the inventory is full at this time. Thank @kidsteeze
  • Dealth-walking will now route to the closest bank & re gear instead of traveling a long route (ex. lumbridge to edgeville | falador respawn to edgeville)
  • Other implementations I forgot to include.
  • Code cleanup & maintenance. Thank @Chris

Other news

Looking to improve the Brutal dragons mode BETA *BLACK DRAGONS ONLY*

Looking into possible future additions such as Rune dragons, Lava dragons, and any other locations.

Currently making a thread with FAQ, Development Updates, Script Manual (how each mode works and best settings), Gear recommendations, and more.

VGY hosting site is down so my script thread image is not available sorry.

Thank you,

@Chris

• Chris changed the title to Excellent Dragons