Excellent Dragons

Chris

How do I setup the brimhaven dragons? The bot seems to walk me to Ardougne bank and then just stands there ..

EDIT: If I manually go to the metal dragons and start the bot it also just stands there. Anything I'm doing wrong?

RE-EDIT: So I got it working but there is one flaw right now. It doesn't repot my extended antifire in time so I'll start taking damage. Is this a known issue?

Edited by skill2pay

11 hours ago, skill2pay said:

How do I setup the brimhaven dragons? The bot seems to walk me to Ardougne bank and then just stands there ..

EDIT: If I manually go to the metal dragons and start the bot it also just stands there. Anything I'm doing wrong?

RE-EDIT: So I got it working but there is one flaw right now. It doesn't repot my extended antifire in time so I'll start taking damage. Is this a known issue?

I'll take a look on the antifire issue. You always have to start it at the cave. :) sorry for the issues

Script performed nearly flawlessly! 

Only noticed minor problems with hopping worlds, sometimes script would run to bank or tele to bank after hopping from seeing a cannon or after hitting the certain amount of people logout limit. 

Is hardly an issue, only noticed it happened two times during trial and was unfortunately hopping quite often due to pkers and peak time. (banked with a different amount of hides/bones both times, approx half an invy, was at wests using burning ammy and glory with varrock emergency tele enabled)

Overall this is a 10/10 in my book, all the features are extremely well thought out.

Excited to start building more accounts for this and I will definitely be purchasing.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ayumu said:

Script performed nearly flawlessly! 

Only noticed minor problems with hopping worlds, sometimes script would run to bank or tele to bank after hopping from seeing a cannon or after hitting the certain amount of people logout limit. 

Is hardly an issue, only noticed it happened two times during trial and was unfortunately hopping quite often due to pkers and peak time. (banked with a different amount of hides/bones both times, approx half an invy, was at wests using burning ammy and glory with varrock emergency tele enabled)

Overall this is a 10/10 in my book, all the features are extremely well thought out.

Excited to start building more accounts for this and I will definitely be purchasing.

hmm I've been busy with school so I havnt pushed an update for the inventory issue. Reason it sometimes goes to bank after hopping is the inventory cache resets. So it probably registers no food in your inventory when you do. I promise to push an update as soon as possible.

I just want to take a few seconds out of my time to say thanks, this script is near flawless im not going to even pick any little imperfections out this is the best script i've ever used for making money/combat exp, ill be purchasing this on friday, thanks for my trials chris much appreciated !!! :D

• Like 1

• Chris changed the title to Excellent Dragons