Excellent Dragons

Chris

4 hours ago, TheCoach said:

@Chris This is a one time payment right? I lost access to it. 

If you purchased it @ 12.99 and you have lost access, pm @Maldesto

2 hours ago, gearing said:

@Chris can it use wine as food? is the west dragon spot via burning ammy impeccable?

Yes it can use jugs of wine as a food source. I have implemented the custom route  w/ burning amulet.

Didn't get to test it with overheads, but it doesn't seem cannons are supported. Would be great to add cannons and overhead if the latter isn't already in there :-p Other than that and the occasional hopping worlds then running back to the bank for no reason after hopping, good script ! :)

Edited by purplewatilla

1 hour ago, purplewatilla said:

Didn't get to test it with overheads, but it doesn't seem cannons are supported. Would be great to add cannons and overhead if the latter isn't already in there :-p Other than that and the occasional hopping worlds then running back to the bank for no reason after hopping, good script ! :)

Yeah the inventory doesnt load after hop somtimes. I'll add it to open inventory after hopping :).

I'm not looking to add cannon support at this  time 

21 minutes ago, Chris said:

looks like I missed some checks. it usually eats to full but I forgot the checks for wine there. will be in the next update

also, why does it hop afte each banking session?:P

is this banking problem occur because of wines? would it still happen if i were to use different food?

also: can you make the script remember the previous setup?

Edited by gearing

49IXOj3zRzKSYE86SBwbvA.png

starts walking to edge bank from wests, then walks back upon realising it still has food? lol had to manually teleport to edge

also, it is hopping after every banking session BUT sometimes the worldchange gets stuck:(

Edited by gearing

• Chris changed the title to Excellent Dragons