Excellent Dragons

Chris

One thing i'd love to see added; which would persuade me to buy the script and seperate your script from others (unique), would be to add alch support for metal dragons. It's around 100k/hour with bolt spells, and much higher with blast/wave spells. The method is attack>alch>attack>alch...  This method is obviously more magic training but like I said, would make this dragon script unique. You don't make much cash, only small alchables if you don't get a vissy. Just a suggestion; not sure how easy it would/wouldn't be.

17 hours ago, iFletch said:

What sort of bones/hides per hour would you get at taverley? on my way to 70 agility 

depends on stats.

8 hours ago, siilentalk said:

One thing i'd love to see added; which would persuade me to buy the script and seperate your script from others (unique), would be to add alch support for metal dragons. It's around 100k/hour with bolt spells, and much higher with blast/wave spells. The method is attack>alch>attack>alch...  This method is obviously more magic training but like I said, would make this dragon script unique. You don't make much cash, only small alchables if you don't get a vissy. Just a suggestion; not sure how easy it would/wouldn't be.

Not looking to add this at this time.

15 minutes ago, angermidet1 said:

I just recently purchased your script. I've been using it to grind some green dragons, and it seems that even when i turn off the hop worlds function it still hops worlds... Would really prefer it to sit on an empty world when i find one.

It should only world hop if (Dwarf cannon was in your world | Anti-pk was triggered and made it hop at bank.)

Hi chris!i bought this script a few months ago, i usd it for a month and then i nver used it again because i didn't had time in that time i paid 10$ for your Script and 5$ a month, Now i can see that you have change the payment and now its a 1 only payment, Do i ned to buy uour Bot again? i did paid 10$ to buy it 1 time, do i need to pay again?

• Chris changed the title to Excellent Dragons