Excellent Dragons

Chris

Question umm how do i download 7.23 becuase its not updating its still on 7.22 also i found out why it walks to taverly basicly it doesnt clicking the dueling ring to the castle wars it just starts walking to taverly also the bot works but somtimes it doesnt understand it has a dueling ring.

SDN has not updated yet. Interaction may have failed or your player was teleblocked.

Script gets stuck outside gamers grotto it doesn't move. New bug now it doesn't eat food for some reason i checked i was using the right food. Also it gets stuck at the bank when i select the option looting pouch even though i have the looting pouch in my bank.

looking into this as we speak

TzXt1WI.png

1) it shouldnt be in gamers grotto unless the dialogue failed? Looking into this now

2) im adjusting any eating issues atm

3) I believe I need to adjust the script to grab a loot bag from the bank. Ill check my code.

are you using mirror mode by any chance?

Script gets stuck outside gamers grotto it doesn't move. New bug now it doesn't eat food for some reason i checked i was using the right food. Also it gets stuck at the bank when i select the option looting pouch even though i have the looting pouch in my bank.

Made some improvements.

Check out v7.235

Does this support the blowpipe w/ pray flicking + antifire green dragon method? Also does this support noted bones?

I have not tested that method so it is not supported at this time.

It should stay until it runs out of food or inventory is full. But it will not know if 200 > is noted atm.

• Chris changed the title to Excellent Dragons