Perfect Pest Control

Czar

Please! Repairing mode needs to be fixed. I will set "Chop for logs" to 2 but it'll continue to chop more than 2 logs. Script will continue chopping wood while activity bar is depleting to empty and not replenish it by repairing something mid-chopping. Even at full activity bar it'll keep repairing thus wasting logs & by the time I run out of logs all the trees are cut. When I manually repair, I only need about 6 logs to last the entire match because I wait for the activity bar to drain a bit. Yet even with half an inventory of logs, the script can't make it through half the match because it keeps repairing even when the activity bar is full. I had 8 logs in my inventory and for some reason it decided to run back to the boat & just stand there. Even using up all the logs in the inventory, it'll go back to chopping wood & just keep chopping wood. It won't go back to repairing. 

Edit: This script is excellent for attacking and defending but repair mode still needs work.

Edited by jessiejames

Wow just bought the full version of this script and it looks like a waste of money.. script is very slow to react to anything and has let the activity bar drop to 0 multiple times because it decides to run to the other side of the map and back accomplishing nothing, then when the game is done it sometimes wont click the plank straight away causing it to wait an extra few mins in the boat -..- please fix dude

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bawlsax said:

Wow just bought the full version of this script and it looks like a waste of money.. script is very slow to react to anything and has let the activity bar drop to 0 multiple times because it decides to run to the other side of the map and back accomplishing nothing, then when the game is done it sometimes wont click the plank straight away causing it to wait an extra few mins in the boat -..- please fix dude

he is currently almost finished updating it, just be patient like us all

• Like 1