Perfect Pest Control

Czar

I would highly recommend you trial this script before purchase as in its current state it has a number of flaws. Some problems I was having with it were as followed. When I would set the script to portal mode it would randomly run around circles towards the south of the map. I also couldn't set it up to attack npcs while on portal mode as suggested in the pictures. I tried out the NPC attack mode aswell but this would often stand in the middle of the map for a few seconds until an npc came close enough to finally go attack. It would also run after a random npc if it went to the corner of the map and after killing said npc would stand there until another npc came within its tracking range. Lastly on any mode if it was trying to run out of one of the doors, if another player were to close the door infront of it, it would run all the way to a door that was open looking very unrealistic.

New Update (v36)

- Added improvement to portal fighting mode
- In portal mode, if you have very low activity, the script will attack the nearest possible npc to gain activity points.
- Added another pillar to the mid-route walking system: if the script is not walking correctly the script will interrupt the walking mid-path and walk a quicker path.
- Added improvement to brawler walking.

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys ^^ :D 

EDIT:

Please make sure to start the script while OUTSIDE of a game. Do not start the script while inside an active game. Stand beside the boat and start the script.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1