Perfect Pest Control

Czar

4 hours ago, Czar said:

I am working on adding banking support for the logs in repair mode, as for cutting trees I will be adding an option so you can choose how many logs to chop before starting to repair ^^ :D 

What about the brawler maneuver support or the fact that it clicks north east trees, then chops 1 tree, clicks to the trees by the boat, notices it has no more trees, clicks back to the north east, chop another tree, clicks back to the ones by the boat. etc. Can it just chop 10 logs, repair, cut more logs until all trees are gone and then just afks at boat?

• Like 1

Oh you mean chop the same tree until 10 logs are reached? I made the script just go find any trees, chop them and collect logs until there are enough. I can easily make the script stick to a single tree or a cluster of nearby trees

As for brawler maneuvering it's not always the same situation, sometimes there's very little (if at all) movement available in which the script will just wait (and avoid attacking) until the path is cleared. I am open to suggestions for brawler support though. ^^ :D 

3 hours ago, Czar said:

Oh you mean chop the same tree until 10 logs are reached? I made the script just go find any trees, chop them and collect logs until there are enough. I can easily make the script stick to a single tree or a cluster of nearby trees

As for brawler maneuvering it's not always the same situation, sometimes there's very little (if at all) movement available in which the script will just wait (and avoid attacking) until the path is cleared. I am open to suggestions for brawler support though. ^^ :D 

They are normal trees in PC. So no, not stick to a single tree. I am saying. The bot will run north east to cut down a tree (there are 3 trees there), click to go back to the middle of PC, realize there are no more trees. Click back to the north east corner again, chop another tree (2/3 trees are gone now), click back to the middle of the map, realize there is no more trees (Which should've been noticed the first time and ignored). Then clicks NORTH EAST AGAIN to chop the last tree. Those are unnecessary movements.

Solution: If there is no trees in the middle, Run northeast/northwest (the only other two spots with trees) and cut ALL the trees available in that section and move to the next one to cut more. If there is no more trees on PC. AFK until next game. ALSO, this bot should cut all the trees down on PC prior to afking if it fixes all the needed items. And it should cut trees before repairing if it does not have enough logs in inventory (You need a minimum of 10, ATM it is cutting enough for 6 logs and going to repairing, which is wasting more time running back and forth from tree and repairs, also increases the chances of getting blocked by brawlers).

For brawler. It will continuously click the minimap to move but since the brawler is in the way. It does not move at all and continues to click. If the script does not move around brawlers, you shouldnt put it in the description of your script. BUT, the solution COULD BE. That if you are standing next to the brawler, clicks the minimap/repair object/portal and you do not move a tile. To click tiles perpendicular to the tile you are standing (atleast 3 tiles or so to clear the brawler and continue to move) or go in the opposite direction. This is not something i worry about too much as it is rare to get blocked by brawlers before you repair 10 things.

And you said you wanted to add a banking method for logs which is like khal's script. You should make it support all logs. (Should be tickable to use which type of logs.)

• Like 1

New Update (v25)

- Added banking for repair mode
- Added log trigger for repair mode, choose when to start repairing (at X log amount)
- Update for auto-casting - works much better now
- Improved woodcutting code, no more useless running around
- Faster special attack code
- Update for traversing brawler tiles (only affects repair mode - the code was different for each pest control mode, now they are all the same)

update will go live automatically within 24 hours, please allow some time for the update to register. good luck guys :) Keep suggestions/bugs/ideas coming :) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Czar said:

New Update (v25)

- Added banking for repair mode
- Added log trigger for repair mode, choose when to start repairing (at X log amount)
- Update for auto-casting - works much better now
- Improved woodcutting code, no more useless running around
- Faster special attack code
- Update for traversing brawler tiles (only affects repair mode - the code was different for each pest control mode, now they are all the same)

update will go live automatically within 24 hours, please allow some time for the update to register. good luck guys :) Keep suggestions/bugs/ideas coming :) 

Does it support all logs?

• Like 1

Another suggestion :)

When the game is finished the bot will of course try and enter the boat again. It will click once or twice, but not enter the boat. After this the script will spamclick to get in. Between the first clicks and the spam clicks legit players have often gotten in the boat already and cause the game to start. When there are not that many players playing this leads to lower points/hr.

My suggestion is to start spam clicking the ladder until you're in the boat :D

• Like 1

Yes all log types are supported in the latest update.

Hmm I will make some tweaks to the boat spam clicker, although if using VIP client make sure to lower the reaction time (from 1000ms -> perhaps 200ms) for more accurate tile detection (so the script knows it's in the boat as soon as possible, no delays, 1000ms is actually quite a long delay in coding) ^^ :D 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Yes all log types are supported in the latest update.

Hmm I will make some tweaks to the boat spam clicker, although if using VIP client make sure to lower the reaction time (from 1000ms -> perhaps 200ms) for more accurate tile detection (so the script knows it's in the boat as soon as possible, no delays, 1000ms is actually quite a long delay in coding) ^^ :D 

I have tried 100ms, but the same issue persists :)

• Like 1

Hmm auto-cast isn't causing any problems anymore, have you enabled task levelling mode? It hasn't happened to me ever since. I didn't even change much of the code. I tested with wind strike and fire strike autocasted on both non-defence mode and defence mode. What setup?

As for spam clicking the boat, I don't know what to do, the script does 2 quick clicks to enter the boat (1 click to get rid of the dialogue interface and another to enter the boat) so the script is still not entering after the 2 clicks? I can easily add an option to make it spam click the gangplank until player is in the boat though ^^ :D 

As for logs, yes the script will withdraw the log type you enter in the new menu. The update is for v25 which should go live very soon (under 24 hours) just waiting on update :) 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Czar said:

As for spam clicking the boat, I don't know what to do, the script does 2 quick clicks to enter the boat (1 click to get rid of the dialogue interface and another to enter the boat) so the script is still not entering after the 2 clicks? I can easily add an option to make it spam click the gangplank until player is in the boat though ^^ :D 

Correct, it will not get rid of the interface and get in the boat. Spam clicking will solve this :)

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Pest Control
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Decode unlocked this topic