Perfect Pest Control

Czar

For door opening you gotta enable the door system option ^^ :D Lemme know if you enabled that option and still. As for boarding boat, will add a quick patch in the next version, I wanted to make it double click fast. New update changelog coming very soon, will edit this post :) 

as for trials, activated gl :) 

Edited by Czar

I enabled the door option and it seems to have fixed the problem and for delta walker is it just auto enabled?

also noticed if the door gets closed while the bot is trying to pass through, it will run all the way around to the next open door so in some cases it may run all the way through the west door to get to the east portal.

Edited by umenhim
  • Like 1

Yeh the new walking option should be auto-enabled in the next version since it's much better than the default one. As for doors closing mid-route, hmm I can add an option for that too but it may increase memory usage, hopefully not by too much ^^ :D Just coding this and then today's update is fully complete.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Done activated trials good luck guys ^^ :D 

New Update (v20)

- Added mid-route door handling
- Delta walker option is now enabled by default
- Added a fail-safe for entering the boat and misclicking (this can easily turned into an anti-ban if you guys want) -> (human mistakes = less botting patterns)

Please allow up to 24 hours for the update to be processed, will be live automatically. Good luck guys ^^ :) 

VIP is only needed if you wanna have multiple botting tabs, you can use the script without VIP :D for no limits. The only difference between vip and regular user is that:

regular user: 2 botting tabs limit, no time limit
vip user: unlimited botting tabs, no time limit

As for trials, activated all gl guys :D 

the latest update is now live, let me know if you guys have any ideas/suggestions/tweaks to be made for the next upcoming version ^^ :D 

47 minutes ago, Czar said:

VIP is only needed if you wanna have multiple botting tabs, you can use the script without VIP :D for no limits. The only difference between vip and regular user is that:

regular user: 2 botting tabs limit, no time limit
vip user: unlimited botting tabs, no time limit

As for trials, activated all gl guys :D 

the latest update is now live, let me know if you guys have any ideas/suggestions/tweaks to be made for the next upcoming version ^^ :D 

Oh sweet okay thanks! Can I try the PestControl script?

• Like 1

What seems to be the problem? :s I can easily fix, which mode/setup options enabled? Script seems to be running fine for me :o There was recently a void set + extra helm a few days ago too :o 

Make sure to start the script while out of a game, and if using VIP client make sure to hook client while logged out, restart the client otherwise, it should do the trick :D 

Activated trial gl :D

4 hours ago, Czar said:

What seems to be the problem? :s I can easily fix, which mode/setup options enabled? Script seems to be running fine for me :o There was recently a void set + extra helm a few days ago too :o 

Make sure to start the script while out of a game, and if using VIP client make sure to hook client while logged out, restart the client otherwise, it should do the trick :D 

Activated trial gl :D

I am lost. I don't know where the download is at for the trial on the PerfectPestControl. :c

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Pest Control
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Decode unlocked this topic