Perfect Pest Control

Czar

works pretty good but it has 2 flaws. Often when no monsters in your view it just starts moving camera back and forth while just standing doing nothing. 2nd is when you're in the middle section and doors are closed it tries to attack monsters on other side of wall and will spam attack on same target that get  "I can't reach that" , otherwise its pretty good.

Also would be nice if attack monsters when waiting for portals works, atm its just waiting for portals and attacks portals only.

Edited by Jerry768
  • Like 1

Hmm well I debated whether or not to remove the fight npcs while waiting for portal option since the only idle time (that the portals are down) is at the beginning of a new game, aside from that, by the time the first portal is killed another surely goes up. However this is not always the case so I just added some improvements instead ^^ :D 

Aside from that, in the new update the script will have more accurate npc detection and overall improved combat - but if there are no suitable npcs found and the script is waiting by a portal, the script is programmed to just wait, I can easily add an option to try and attack far-away npcs but it's not the best idea :s 

As for attacking npcs in general (not while waiting for portals) - I already added a nice update for this (v17) which should be live within 24 hours automatically ^^ :) 

Any error messages? It got fixed in latest version but I just need to make sure it's not a different error. Also, which pest control boat? Highest level one? Also if breaks are enabled, I made the script wait 10 minutes before the break starts as a grace period to avoid conflicts.

Update v17 should be live very soon guys ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

How do you use breaks with this script? problem is i have it run but when my break kicks it i just get this message Waiting for breaks to kick in, not starting a game because the breaks can trigger mid-game. Once breaks are over, the script will proceed as normal :)
[INFO][Bot #1][02/26 11:35:21 PM]: 
[INFO][Bot #1][02/26 11:35:26 PM]: 
[INFO][Bot #1][02/26 11:35:26 PM]: Waiting for breaks to kick in, not startnig a game because the breaks can trigger mid-game. Once breaks are over, the script will proceed as normal :)
[INFO][Bot #1][02/26 11:35:26 PM]: 
[INFO][Bot #1][02/26 11:35:31 PM]: 
[INFO][Bot #1][02/26 11:35:31 PM]: Waiting for breaks to kick in, not startnig a game because the breaks can trigger mid-game. Once breaks are over, the script will proceed as normal :)
[INFO][Bot #1][02/26 11:35:31 PM]: 
[INFO][Bot #1][02/26 11:35:36 PM]: 
[INFO][Bot #1][02/26 11:35:36 PM]: Waiting for breaks to kick in, not startnig a game because the breaks can trigger mid-game. Once breaks are over, the script will proceed as normal :)
[INFO][Bot #1][02/26 11:35:36 PM]: 
[INFO][Bot #1][02/26 11:35:41 PM]: 
[INFO][Bot #1][02/26 11:35:41 PM]: Waiting for breaks to kick in, not startnig a game because the breaks can trigger mid-game

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Czar said:

Any error messages? It got fixed in latest version but I just need to make sure it's not a different error. Also, which pest control boat? Highest level one? Also if breaks are enabled, I made the script wait 10 minutes before the break starts as a grace period to avoid conflicts.

Update v17 should be live very soon guys ^^ :D

Intermediate boat, no errors. Just sits and waits, bot thinks it's inside so it still has the portal dialogue present, when it occurs again I'll copy and paste it. 

• Like 1

EDIT: No worries, I added a few extra anti-fails for the boat anyway so it's all good ^^ :D 

Okay guys, full changelog:

New Update (v19): (full changelog, includes updates from v17 and v18 too)

- Added npc prioritization: script will rank npcs based on proximity and obstacles, so npcs which are not obstructed will be prioritized over those which require door-opening
- Breaks system grace period reduced to 5 minutes down from 10 minutes.
- Added 'Delta-walker' system, script has much smarter walking and door-handling system
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the script would not detect it's out of a game
- Added a few other anti-fails and patches in case the script doesn't realize it is out of a game (just preventative measures, some of these may never even occur, but it's better to be safer)
- Extended support for door-handling to all game modes (fight portals, fight npcs, defend, repair gates)
- Script will attack npcs within the minimap, and avoid walking too far (only in fight_portal mode)
- Special attacks now have an option to select the special attack weapon, so secondary spec weapons are supported now

Note: It is highly recommended to allocate more RAM to OSBot client if you enable the delta walker system. It uses more memory because it runs costly calculations to ensure the best routes and it is also used in the target npc generator. It should run as normal though, just a quick heads-up :) 

Edited by Czar

As for speccing and opening inventory, will add some quick changes ASAP.

As for brawlers, I highly recommend enabling the option to attack brawlers when stuck because sometimes the escape path is too complicated and too time-consuming to continue. I can add some extra emergency options such as 'walk to adjacent tiles until out of brawler path' or something along those lines. Since they block entire planes of paths :s 

Also guys, update v19.0 is now live ^^ :D A few more changes coming up for update v20.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, iNate said:

After 13-14 hours (6 hour stints) I finally have full void with 2 helms, will come back for melee soon.jpg

I have ran the bot 12 hours 30 minutes with breaks in between currently gotten 350 points (this is because i have chosen long break times)

The script is very well built for attacking and stopping at 50 points

Few problems: When selecting the repair mode, the bot will run to trees that are further away and back and forth at times, for example the trees west to the blue portal, this is a problem because the game can finish whilst the bot is at 45 attack points gathering a 5th log because it requires 5 to repair it seems.

Edited by bot235
  • Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Pest Control
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Decode unlocked this topic