Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

14 hours ago, L30N said:

Czar? What's going on with the script?

Saw this from the thiever thread - let me know what trouble you're having and I will help :D Screenshot setup window + a brief outline of the bug and I will have the script updated ASAP :D

I am doing heavy work on the script as we speak so I am curious as to what the problem is so I can repair :D

• Boge 1

12 hours ago, Czar said:

Saw this from the thiever thread - let me know what trouble you're having and I will help :D Screenshot setup window + a brief outline of the bug and I will have the script updated ASAP :D

I am doing heavy work on the script as we speak so I am curious as to what the problem is so I can repair :D

Hi mate, thanks for the reply. I will post the problem asap.

All the logger keeps saying is this [INFO][Bot #1][07/15 **:06:** PM]: SmartInventory: Withdrawing Item 1: (Earth talisman)

I have no need for a talisman at all and it's still trying to withdraw it even though I'm using tiara? 

This is how I've used to set the master / worker up http://prntscr.com/ofee9l but it is not working now, i have 4 runner accounts with bonds ready to get me 77 rc but I didn't even test the scrip before I bonded them lol. Also tried using just RoD for tele and it still tries to use earth talisman and when i put one in the bank it trades it over even though I don't even have enough invent space and just keeps repeating the process on a loop because master can't accept because i've selected put the required amount of Ess and the talisman so it's just never going to be able to accept , I've tried all the options. Don't really know what else to do :(

Edited by L30N

Hmm I did a few tests and it seems it is withdrawing earth talisman even if tiara is selected, I will make some changes to this ASAP :D

However if you are just trading essence over, and nothing else, then you can get away with setting the options to: Fire altar, pure essence, Ring of dueling, and it seems to be working like this (worker mode enabled with 25 essence) just make sure you have dueling rings. Confirm if this setup works for you ^^ :D

So change Lava (fire altar) to just: Fire altar
Essence: Pure essence
Method: just Ring of Dueling

3 hours ago, Czar said:

Hmm I did a few tests and it seems it is withdrawing earth talisman even if tiara is selected, I will make some changes to this ASAP :D

However if you are just trading essence over, and nothing else, then you can get away with setting the options to: Fire altar, pure essence, Ring of dueling, and it seems to be working like this (worker mode enabled with 25 essence) just make sure you have dueling rings. Confirm if this setup works for you ^^ :D

So change Lava (fire altar) to just: Fire altar
Essence: Pure essence
Method: just Ring of Dueling

You're a genius, why did I not think of this hahaha. Thank you so much, I will let you know how it is whenIi run it after work!

9 hours ago, Czar said:

Let me know if this works, if not then either way the new update will work when I add the patch ^^ :D 

Seems like master / worker is very broken mate. Set the options to what you recommended, the worker doesn't even use RoD to get to fire altar, also once there trades the ess over and just comes to a stand still inside the altar and doesn't even try to go back.  

[INFO][Bot #1][07/16  PM]: Just accept now ! :D
[INFO][Bot #1][07/16  PM]: "inv_change" changed to "1"
[INFO][Bot #1][07/16  PM]: Changed item tho 1
[INFO][Bot #1][07/16  PM]: Changed item tho 2
[INFO][Bot #1][07/16  PM]: Changed item tho 3
[INFO][Bot #1][07/16  PM]: Changed item tho 4
[INFO][Bot #1][07/16  PM]: Changed item tho 5
[INFO][Bot #1][07/16  PM]: Changed item tho 6
[INFO][Bot #1][07/16  PM]: Changed item tho 7
[INFO][Bot #1][07/16  PM]: Changed item tho 8
[INFO][Bot #1][07/16  PM]: Changed item tho 9
[INFO][Bot #1][07/16  PM]: Changed item tho 10
[INFO][Bot #1][07/16  PM]: Changed item tho 11
[INFO][Bot #1][07/16  PM]: Changed item tho 12
[INFO][Bot #1][07/16  PM]: Changed item tho 13
[INFO][Bot #1][07/16  PM]: Changed item tho 14
[INFO][Bot #1][07/16  PM]: Changed item tho 15
[INFO][Bot #1][07/16  PM]: Changed item tho 16
[INFO][Bot #1][07/16  PM]: Changed item tho 17
[INFO][Bot #1][07/16  PM]: Changed item tho 18
[INFO][Bot #1][07/16  PM]: Changed item tho 19
[INFO][Bot #1][07/16  PM]: Changed item tho 20
[INFO][Bot #1][07/16  PM]: Changed item tho 21
[INFO][Bot #1][07/16  PM]: Changed item tho 22
[INFO][Bot #1][07/16  PM]: Changed item tho 23
[INFO][Bot #1][07/16  PM]: Changed item tho 24
[INFO][Bot #1][07/16  PM]: Changed item tho 25
[INFO][Bot #1][07/16  PM]: Accepting second trade screen...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/16  PM]: msg: [accepted trade.]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Got this fixed, by manually equipping RoD on the worker, when the RoD runs out it just sits in the bank withdrawing a RoD then putting it straight back in the bank and just withdrawing it again, same with stamina potions.. Takes RoD out the bank, stam out the bank and just banks them again and withdraws them..? This master worker is very very broken at the moment, hope you can fix it some time soon as I bonded 4 accounts 4 day ago to get 77 and only 10 days remain on the accounts don't really want them going to waste but I suppose if the script is broken theres nothing you can really do except wait for you to fix haha.

Hmm I did not try staminas with worker mode, I tested without any energy potions. Will be posting an update to improve energy + RoD combination asap. :D 

EDIT:

Seems to be working, I started the script at castle wars bank with no dueling ring equipped. Staminas enabled (when no stamina effect), dueling ring, pure essence, worker mode. Here's results:

8c1cf653eafa2315d94970b977f942bc.gif

Ended up depositing used stamina potion, then teleporting to duel arena successfully. Couldn't make a gif over 6 seconds :( Will try to do another gif with the full thing.

Can you confirm if using pouches? Can you try the script using my exact setup options:

c3a091c9002a2f9e7b8f46dfe957ec31.png

Started at castle wars bank with nothing equipped, Stamina (4) in bank, ring of duelings in the bank (with charges 2+)

Edited by Czar

• 2 weeks later...
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO