Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

@Czar I have many purchases on Advertising other bots isn't allowed., but they don't have a rc bot.

I am looking to do lava runes as a pure (no lunars so go to abyss to repair pouches + dont use magic imbue) 

If not, then I would like to trial out your worker/master feature.

I need to get 99 runecrafting asap let me know if you can give me a free trial for a few hours.

Havent had it work correctly yet. Wouldnt craft basic runes, ran to altar and just stood there. Now im doing cosmic runs through the abyss and while mining, as soon as you get the animation when you break through the rocks, it tries to run on the outer ring of abyss. Eventually after a few runs it teles to edge through your PoH and shuts down claiming the amulet of glory has changed? This is the first script i ever paid for too :/ Hope this helps

EDIT 1-16-18 Just tried to log on my runecrafter today and my account was banned. Ran this script for less than 2 hours. The only script i ran on that account. 

Best $10 i ever spent 11/10

Here's the log code before it shuts down:

[INFO][Bot #1][01/15 06:41:16 PM]: ['Amulet of Glory'] object not found, restart client. If mirror-mode, log out while loading client.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/15 06:41:16 PM]:  .. or, the name of the amulet of glory object (on the wall) has changed, if so - report to Czar immediately!
[INFO][Bot #1][01/15 06:41:18 PM]: Terminating script Perfect Runecrafter...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/15 06:41:18 PM]: Script Perfect Runecrafter has exited!

Basic setup: I also tried without anti-ban same results
image.png.b5c57c89b8354e922a9f956f57f0094a.png

image.png.4490b44d387f3954a4ca2bb6afc6d3d7.png

Edited by hexin
  • Like 1

Im also getting this log Using teletabs and mounted glory, the second I arrive in edgeville is the second it terminate.

Also if you could add in ornate rejuv pool use that be great!;

[INFO][Bot #1][01/16 01:13:39 PM]: Attempting to click on: [x=11504, y=5093, z=1], visible: true minimap: true
[INFO][Bot #1][01/16 01:13:39 PM]: WALK_STRONG called to[x=11504, y=5094, z=1]
[INFO][Bot #1][01/16 01:13:39 PM]: Attempting to click on: [x=11504, y=5093, z=1], visible: true minimap: true
[INFO][Bot #1][01/16 01:13:42 PM]: animated! [714]
[INFO][Bot #1][01/16 01:13:43 PM]: ['Amulet of Glory'] object not found, restart client. If mirror-mode, log out while loading client.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/16 01:13:43 PM]:  .. or, the name of the amulet of glory object (on the wall) has changed, if so - report to Czar immediately!
[INFO][Bot #1][01/16 01:13:44 PM]: animated! [-1]
[INFO][Bot #1][01/16 01:13:44 PM]: "ss_potion_drink" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][01/16 01:13:47 PM]: Terminating script Perfect Runecrafter...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/16 01:13:47 PM]: Script Perfect Runecrafter has exited!

Lava runecrafting (w/ Imbue) not working. Using only Giant and Large pouches... Astral, Earth and Water in inventory and bot will withdraw pure essence but will not close bank and fill pouches with essence.

Using Mirror Mode.

Edit: The issue, as someone in this thread pointed out weeks ago, is that the bot does not work when using Giant pouch for Lava runecrafting.

Edited by Madara
  • Like 1

New Update (v87)

- Final Lavas improvement
- Added an update for abyss walking
- Mounted glory backup fix - if the object name has changed, please let me know! I am now making the script find the glory by options instead of name.
- Misc improvements to delays, animations and a few anti-ban changes

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours.

Lavas should be much better in v87, it is live right now. If you ever have any errors/bugs just screenshot me your exact same GUI setup options that you used and I will debug ASAP ^^ :D

As for trial, it doesn't make it disappear, can you ask @Maldesto if you still have the script in your list? If you bought a script it will never disappear

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO