Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Oh right, I haven't tested with less than full inventory (24 essence) for ring of duelling mode, although I will definitely add support for it ASAP. Food support for astrals as in bringing food during the trip, or recharging at bank? Can easily add either. :D 

Update for ring of dueling + worker mode coming up ASAP. I hadn't anticipated different inventory layouts when designing the code. Will edit this post with new changelog today :) Will also be coding the food for astrals update, just confirm if food while on the trip or food healing at bank :D 

Activated trials gl guys, RoD + fire + master/worker mode combination may not work/unstable depending on layout temporarily but I am working on the update as of right now

Edited by Czar

I tried the script and think its pretty good. I currently have 60 defense and shit agility so once I get those up I think it would be a lot better. ill buy it then. also when crafting through abyss do you think you can make it run closer to skeletons. I say this because if they hit you its gives pkers a smaller window in hitting you.

12 hours ago, Czar said:

Oh right, I haven't tested with less than full inventory (24 essence) for ring of duelling mode, although I will definitely add support for it ASAP. Food support for astrals as in bringing food during the trip, or recharging at bank? Can easily add either. :D 

Update for ring of dueling + worker mode coming up ASAP. I hadn't anticipated different inventory layouts when designing the code. Will edit this post with new changelog today :) Will also be coding the food for astrals update, just confirm if food while on the trip or food healing at bank :D 

Activated trials gl guys, RoD + fire + master/worker mode combination may not work/unstable depending on layout temporarily but I am working on the update as of right now

Food healing at bank would be awesome Czar.

• Like 1

New Update (v69 + v70)

- RoD worker mode fixed (v69, was coded yesterday)
- ZMI banking speed increase by 400%
- Astral (moonclan method) healing at bank supported now (v70, was coded just now, was waiting for which food healing to add)

update will be live within a few hours max, gl everyone ^^ :D 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Will add some updates to ZMI, right now I still need to add rune pouch support and repair pouch support. As for medium/large pouch combination, I will add a quick update for that before I start on the new zmi features. Update coming up ^^ :D As for staminas, what's the error in console log (if any)? They seem to be working well :o

[INFO][Bot #1][03/16 05:36:43 em]: msg: [<col=7f00ff>your ring of dueling has five uses left.</col>]
[INFO][Bot #1][03/16 05:36:58 em]: Walker failed to find a path to 1 [[x=3308, y=3250, z=0]] from [[x=3308, y=3249, z=0]] 1
[INFO][Bot #1][03/16 05:36:59 em]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/16 05:37:01 em]: Walker failed to find a path to 2 [[x=3308, y=3250, z=0]] from [[x=3308, y=3249, z=0]] 1
[INFO][Bot #1][03/16 05:37:02 em]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/16 05:37:09 em]: Walker failed to find a path to 1 [[x=3308, y=3250, z=0]] from [[x=3308, y=3249, z=0]] 1
[INFO][Bot #1][03/16 05:37:10 em]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/16 05:37:12 em]: Walker failed to find a path to 2 [[x=3308, y=3250, z=0]] from [[x=3308, y=3249, z=0]] 1
[INFO][Bot #1][03/16 05:37:14 em]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/16 05:37:20 em]: Walker failed to find a path to 1 [[x=3308, y=3250, z=0]] from [[x=3308, y=3249, z=0]] 1
[INFO][Bot #1][03/16 05:37:21 em]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/16 05:37:24 em]: Walker failed to find a path to 2 [[x=3308, y=3250, z=0]] from [[x=3308, y=3249, z=0]] 1
[INFO][Bot #1][03/16 05:37:25 em]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!

Keeps happening when doing fire runes

Edited by supremep

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO