Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

New Update (v67)

- Added lunar teleport method for astrals
- Added a bugfix for pouch filling and inventory system, the script would sometimes loop on 1 essence, fixed now
- Bank placeholders option is now in the main runecrafting tabs, not anti-ban tab anymore - this is very important for users with placeholders

update will be live within 24 hours good luck guys, script will say v67.0 on paint once the update takes effect automatically :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Czar said:

New Update (v67)

- Added lunar teleport method for astrals
- Added a bugfix for pouch filling and inventory system, the script would sometimes loop on 1 essence, fixed now
- Bank placeholders option is now in the main runecrafting tabs, not anti-ban tab anymore - this is very important for users with placeholders

update will be live within 24 hours good luck guys, script will say v67.0 on paint once the update takes effect automatically :D

i didnt get the script

• Like 1

For zanaris banking, which inventory setup and which setup interface settings?

- Pouches enabled/which pouches
- Quest cape method?
- exact setup interface settings so I can test with the same settings, identify the error/bug and then fix :D

Will add the zanaris quick bugfix to the last version since the update is pending :D

As for trial, re-activated good luck :D

13 hours ago, Czar said:

For zanaris banking, which inventory setup and which setup interface settings?

- Pouches enabled/which pouches
- Quest cape method?
- exact setup interface settings so I can test with the same settings, identify the error/bug and then fix :D

Will add the zanaris quick bugfix to the last version since the update is pending :D

As for trial, re-activated good luck :D

can i get a free trial please

• Like 1

Well I am just thinking of more anti-bans to add, if there are some good ideas I will definitely add them to the script. Just no common anti-bans that all botters do (move mouse/game screen/click randomly/checking xp every 5 minutes etc.) but like unique ideas e.g. sometimes withdrawing less essence by accident, or sometimes forgetting to fill 1 pouch or something, hopefully I am making sense and not confusing you guys ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

11 hours ago, Czar said:

Well I am just thinking of more anti-bans to add, if there are some good ideas I will definitely add them to the script. Just no common anti-bans that all botters do (move mouse/game screen/click randomly/checking xp every 5 minutes etc.) but like unique ideas e.g. sometimes withdrawing less essence by accident, or sometimes forgetting to fill 1 pouch or something, hopefully I am making sense and not confusing you guys ^^ :D

Makes sense but does this really help with bans?

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO