Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Will add an update so the script doesn't loop a single pure essence. Update coming up within a few hours :D Which pouches? Will test all.

1) The walk options are just emergency options in case the script messes up and gets stuck, it serves as a backup option so the script doesn't become completely unusable if there ever is an error :D

2) I haven't tested chompy bird as food, but it should work - the script will prioritize healing over banking the essence, pouches etc. As for energy/stamina potions, the script will drink the potion while banking for essence for efficiency. It will only drink energy/stamina potions of the energy condition (in the setup window) passes, e.g. if drinking when stamina effect runs out, and energy is less than 30%

3) Best way to avoid bans is to reduce repetition, so try to change runes once in a while, try normal runecrafting vs. abyssal runecrafting vs ourania runecrafting etc. Otherwise the script pretty much handles the rest of the anti-ban. For more anti-ban advice check out the guides section on osbot forum: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/34-guides/

Activated all trials good luck guys :D

New Update (v65)

- Added a quick update for the cosmics path, should be working even if the region hasn't fully loaded yet

- Added an update for sometimes withdrawing only essence and depositing, should work much better now. If this ever happens again let me know which setup and which pouches but I tested all of them so needless to say :)

In the meantime, try the next walking option on the list, there's around 5 or 6 of them - all are different and are designed to be an emergency option if the script ever gets stuck

Update will be live within 24 hours good luck all :)

EDIT: For the cosmics, it should be an instant update so just restart the script and the script should work at cosmics immediately. It was a hotfix which means the update goes live instantly after a script refresh :)

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Czar said:

New Update (v65)

- Added a quick update for the cosmics path, should be working even if the region hasn't fully loaded yet

- Added an update for sometimes withdrawing only essence and depositing, should work much better now. If this ever happens again let me know which setup and which pouches but I tested all of them so needless to say :)

In the meantime, try the next walking option on the list, there's around 5 or 6 of them - all are different and are designed to be an emergency option if the script ever gets stuck

Update will be live within 24 hours good luck all :)

EDIT: For the cosmics, it should be an instant update so just restart the script and the script should work at cosmics immediately. It was a hotfix which means the update goes live instantly after a script refresh :)

Already got your agil script, gonna buy this once the trial is up. Cheers.

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO