Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Bought the script in the end.

When running from Edgeville bank to the ditch it goes to the west of the building (between the building with men and women and the general store) rather than to the east. Please could you fix the pathing so it goes the correct way as I would never go that way myself (pretty sure it's slower).

Thanks

• Like 2

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter

- What is the bug?

The script teleported to Karamja rather than Edge when abyss running (equipped glory). From that point it attempted to run back to Edgeville, but I stopped the script to correct it. Only happened once, not sure how it managed to misclick.

- How did you make the bug happen?

Not sure how it happened!

Edited by Criboo
  • Like 1

Well what to say...as of now i would highly advise everyone to avoid the Abyss when using this script. Using a trial i tried this for literally 10 minutes just to see if it worked well and after realising there for a few issues that would be obvious its not human like (no shift to empty, bad pathing no normal person takes) i decided not to use it any more. Upon logging back in today unfortunately my account has been permed, not even joking, i did 7 Abyss runs and banned. Now i know there is always a risk with botting and its my own fault, so not blaming anyone else other than myself, however i managed 99 range/str/mage on this acc, fully botted with no bans. I must say it is a shame considering the rest of czars scripts have been fantastic. 

Just wanted to let people know that they should avoid this part of the script until it has been updated as im sure they will also be banned

• Like 1

I will make some changes to the pathmaking but just know that it is impossible to be banned in 10 minutes regardless of what script you used. This means that you have been delay-banned from previous botting, so scripts that you used before, resulted in that ban. I'm not saying this because it's my script but it's a known fact that jagex uses delay-banning. I mean I have proggies using the same code the same path in abyss without a ban so ..

Next update: glory misclick prevention and a few pathfinding changes

4 hours ago, Czar said:

I will make some changes to the pathmaking but just know that it is impossible to be banned in 10 minutes regardless of what script you used. This means that you have been delay-banned from previous botting, so scripts that you used before, resulted in that ban. I'm not saying this because it's my script but it's a known fact that jagex uses delay-banning. I mean I have proggies using the same code the same path in abyss without a ban so ..

Next update: glory misclick prevention and a few pathfinding changes

I disagree with what you have said. I haven't botted on this account in over 3 months so i highly doubt this was a delayed ban and considering i was banned the day after using the script, im certain it was the script. And as i say, i used it for no longer than 10 minutes and the ban happened, this is NOT a joke.