Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

18 hours ago, Criboo said:

Once again while RCing at the Abyss it teleported to Karamja and proceeded to spam click the customs officer for who knows how long getting the message that I need 30gp.

Please can you add a check so that if it teleports to Karamja (or elsewhere), is ROL'd out, or dies it just automatically teleports back to Edgeville using a glory?

And the account is banned.

Two accounts now banned which have lasted 11,000 and 7,000 nature runes respectively. The 7,000 was spread over three days.

This not is simply too unreliable to use without babysitting and too botlike in its actions to pass off as a human.

I've found 2 weird things: 
1. while script wants to drink stamina potion its doing in order: Bank->withdraw potion->withdraw essences->close bank->drink->open bank->deposit potion->withdraw essences(Again). Maybe it should be better without first withdrawing essences? 

2. While crafting fire runes by using ring of dueling. Script is not checking if ring has enough uses left to teleport back to castle wars. 

• Like 1

Added an update for banking routine (mainly abyss) glories, misclicking, and lava runes, will be adding some more changes over the next day or so :D 

- Added shift click dropping for emptying pouches!
- Glory deposit all fixed
- Lava runes improved
- Astral runes deposit fixed
- Glory teleport misclick avoiding
- Added delay to negotiating an abyss obstacle

Latest version: v85, update will automatically go live within 24 hours :D Apologies guys!

For future reference, if you have ANY bug, please fill out the bug report template so I know how to catch the bug, otherwise if I run the script with default settings, it works, how am I supposed to find the bug? You also have to state which GUI settings you enabled, food/potions/pouches will affect how the script operates and it will change the way it works completely. Also some of you are saying please do this please do this without actually stating the problem - I cannot read minds..

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO