Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am currently 40 RC on multiple accounts. Could you give me an example of a good profit based progression for these accounts? So far I have been 100% botting on 7 different account for the last 46 days with no bans to speak of (total levels range from 1250+ - 1550+ for all 7 accounts). They all have their own individual proxies as well. Should I do RC in the abyss or utilize a specific alter for profit RC until I get 77 for bloods?

• Like 1

Go straight smoke runes until 77, then blood runes until 91 and then double nats to 99. If you have DS2 complete then definitely give wraths a go, they are insane even without all the extra equipment/colossal pouch. It takes 160k smoke runes to go from 15 to 77, and you'll net ~20M (without supply costs). With my breaks I get around 220k/hr per account, it's way higher without breaks.

Also guys added the new blood altar (darkmeyer) abyss support too, so that means the bot now has Kourend Blood altar, and Abyss Blood Altar. The darkmeyer one requires Sins of the Father quest complete, I personally prefer the kourend one which has no requirements.

Edited by Czar

8 hours ago, Czar said:

Go straight smoke runes until 77, then blood runes until 91 and then double nats to 99. If you have DS2 complete then definitely give wraths a go, they are insane even without all the extra equipment/colossal pouch. It takes 160k smoke runes to go from 15 to 77, and you'll net ~20M (without supply costs). With my breaks I get around 220k/hr per account, it's way higher without breaks.

Also guys added the new blood altar (darkmeyer) abyss support too, so that means the bot now has Kourend Blood altar, and Abyss Blood Altar. The darkmeyer one requires Sins of the Father quest complete, I personally prefer the kourend one which has no requirements.

Will do, thank you. 

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO