Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Glad you got it to work with ESC mode enabled, how is the webwalking to abyss now? Improved? Confirm ^^

Withdrawing talisman - make sure you enabled ring of dueling (imbue), there's 2 options. 

I tried with ring of dueling (imbue) and it's not withdrawing any talismans perfectly fine. As for non-imbue mode, it is withdrawing talismans (as it should do), so please make sure you selected the correct option. Note: talismans are 100% needed for combo runes (except with magic imbue).

Rejuvenation pools will definitely be added, just need to test all the upgrades and will push an update on it ASAP ^^ There will be a separate option to handle regen, so you can either regen health etc, via your POH, or via clan wars - all will be bundled together in one menu.

Glory mode + food, found the problem, will be pushing alongside a few other bug fixes.

EDIT:

I can't make the mouse spazzing happen, it only happened once and couldn't reproduce the bug anymore after that, if it ever happens again please let me know. I thought it was due to the fast speed of the withdrawing that made it spaz, but apparently not.

Thanks guys!

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1
  • Heart 1

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Rune pouch not supported just yet, what are you using it for, e.g. what's your setup? I will see if I can add a beta version of rune pouch immediately.

I'm just doing lava runes with imbue, rather then having the runes to cast imbue could just have them in the rune pouch with earth runes out? o,0

Unless theres a staff that covers fire/water runes which would just leave astrals/earth in inventory. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Czar said:

Glad you got it to work with ESC mode enabled, how is the webwalking to abyss now? Improved? Confirm ^^

Withdrawing talisman - make sure you enabled ring of dueling (imbue), there's 2 options. 

I tried with ring of dueling (imbue) and it's not withdrawing any talismans perfectly fine. As for non-imbue mode, it is withdrawing talismans (as it should do), so please make sure you selected the correct option. Note: talismans are 100% needed for combo runes (except with magic imbue).

Rejuvenation pools will definitely be added, just need to test all the upgrades and will push an update on it ASAP ^^ There will be a separate option to handle regen, so you can either regen health etc, via your POH, or via clan wars - all will be bundled together in one menu.

Glory mode + food, found the problem, will be pushing alongside a few other bug fixes.

EDIT:

I can't make the mouse spazzing happen, it only happened once and couldn't reproduce the bug anymore after that, if it ever happens again please let me know. I thought it was due to the fast speed of the withdrawing that made it spaz, but apparently not.

Thanks guys!

I'll try it out again tomorrow morning so i can watch it for an hour.

Edit: I was re-doing the setup after already botting it and noticed this scenario. If the bot is low hp but already has the pouch and inventory full of essence (this is at start up of the bot) it won't withdraw the essences to get some food. I'm sure this isn't a common scenario though. 

Is it possible to add what % hp to eat to? it goes down to like 5hp and eats until about 35hp. So depending on the luck it is either every run or every other run it eats. I've tried adding more food to the withdraw but it doesn't eat all the food it withdraws.

Also, the bot clicks the same exact pattern when entering the wild. stops at the same spot in the wild before moving on.

Edited by Celestial
  • Like 1

Usually it is steam staff and earth runes out, but I am planning on adding rune pouch anyway.

for food and hp, the hp box is for hp percent not hp level, what did you input? I will make the script eat at all costs even if it has a ready inventory, thanks for the detailed feedback, makes testing easier when I know what to setup. ^^ :D 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Czar said:

Usually it is steam staff and earth runes out, but I am planning on adding rune pouch anyway.

for food and hp, the hp box is for hp percent not hp level, what did you input? I will make the script eat at all costs even if it has a ready inventory, thanks for the detailed feedback, makes testing easier when I know what to setup. ^^ :D 

I try, it doesn't help when people ask for trial but don't give feedback and get banned because the bot was stuck. So I spend a small amount of time to see bugs and try to be as informed as possible.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO