Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

On 8/5/2018 at 7:44 AM, Czar said:

New Update (v89)

- Fixed all energy potions for all runecrafting types
- Banking layouts improved for all runecrafting types and options
- Trading has now been sped up, no useless delays anymore

Note: ZMI with teleport option will not deposit law and astral runes. Make sure to have any type of staff which has unlimited earth runes. Also, don't use misc placeholders mode if you are not doing ZMI.

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, gl guys happy botting :D

Script still shows as v88. When will v89 go live?

Also, I ran it a lot longer than I have yesterday and I experienced couple things that were annoying.

Firstly, the slave bot sometimes spams trade requests to the master (me). When I accept the trade request, the bot keeps spamming trade requests and sometimes cancels out of the the trade window. You know the interaction where your receive a trade request and you accept it and the while your accepting the request the other person sends another trade request causing the trade window to close out? This frequently occurs consecutively somtimes as with the bots which is pretty frustrating. A potential workaround I could see for this problem is have the slave arrive to the altar and go to where the master is but wait for the master to send the trade request first before accepting the trade immediately. This would also make it so that the slave bots don't spam trade requests when the master is trading other slaves as well. So wait for the trade request and not spam it. 

Secondly, I have the bots set up to bring 25 pure essences at a time. However, once every couple runs, a bot will bring 28. This will cause the bot to trade me 25, stay and send another trade request to trade me the leftover 3 pure essence. 

At the moment the script is do-able but i'm only getting 55k exp/hr with four slaves. I'm hoping by addressing the problems mentioned above, we can bump the numbers up with the lava crafting method. I had moments where it hit 75k exp/hr when everything is smooth so there is definitely great potential with this script. 

I hope you could fix these @Czar <3!

Edited by HoneyDewBubbleT
  • Like 1

Is there a specific way to set up my bank? I have all the items that I need on the default tab on the top row and I have not been able to get this script to run. I start the script and it opens the bank and begins idling indefinitely. I kept fidgeting with set ups and there was a time where it withdrew the essence but that was it. 

This this is the setup that im using in addition to the random delay option in the anti ban tab

EDIT: using ring of dueling option, NOT the walk option shown

EDIT2: For some reason, i got it to work this time around using the same options shown, HOWEVER, earth runes were NOT withdrawn so the bot froze once it got to the altar

EDIT3: This happened on injection mode, before the game update

prtfrct rc.png

Edited by hugs xd
  • Like 1

Make sure earth runes are all in your inventory, setup the inventory manually and start the script it will do the rest :D Or just make sure you have all your earths.

As for trading workers/masters I will add another update for it for v90. :)

Update v90 coming up for both responses given above, thanks for the feedback guys really appreciate it ^^ :D

Hello, I'm having problems with the script. At first the script wasn't doing anything at all when I had all the required stuff on me. It just sat there not doing anything. Then after messing around a little I got it to work but not what you think by as in "work". I set everything up correctly. Lava Runes (fire altar), Ring of Dueling, Small Pouch and clicked start. And what I mean by "got it to work" is script makes the mouse move to the door below bag, then click log out and finally script ends. 

Please help.

• Like 1

Can my Main be banned if I setup lets say 4 slaves on an other IP and then set them to trade my Main which I will be legit playing on an other computer on an other IP?

Can they chain it together or it has zero chances of getting banned for this? @Czar 

Thanks for your reply! Also if you say there's no chance could you give me a trial please?

10 minutes ago, Farmking said:

Can my Main be banned if I setup lets say 4 slaves on an other IP and then set them to trade my Main which I will be legit playing on an other computer on an other IP?

Can they chain it together or it has zero chances of getting banned for this? @Czar 

Thanks for your reply! Also if you say there's no chance could you give me a trial please?

why send the hookers to jail when you can send the pimp, ofcourse theres a chance to get banned LEMAYO

14 hours ago, Farmking said:

I wouldnt do this for GP,more like the free xp/h. 

thing is you are still using bots to get your account items.... if 4 bots are trading the same account pure ess, ur still probably will get banned, does not matter if u give 100k in items to main or 100m the main is still seen as the "mule"

On 8/12/2018 at 1:46 PM, Farmking said:

I botted for 4 hours with 6 slaves twice in one day with a 1 hour break while playing on my main manually accepting trades doing lavas. All 6 slaves were banned the next day but my main was fine. But theres probably a small chance. 

On 8/15/2018 at 1:08 AM, kageplane said:

I botted for 4 hours with 6 slaves twice in one day with a 1 hour break while playing on my main manually accepting trades doing lavas. All 6 slaves were banned the next day but my main was fine. But theres probably a small chance. 

@kageplaneWhat runes were you doing?

Edited by Teetees

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO