Can we get a staff member dedicated to approving threads?

Zerker

Like Dex previously stated, this is just an unfortunate time of events taking place for a lot of us. We are sorry that it took less than half of a day to approve your account post. 

I'm not referring to only my posts.

That would be too self-centred.

There has been multiple people moaning about it in chatbox today, one even claiming it took 2 days for a dispute to be accepted.

• Like 1

I'm not referring to only my posts.

That would be too self-centred.

There has been multiple people moaning about it in chatbox today, one even claiming it took 2 days for a dispute to be accepted.

Yea sad.png unfortuently disputes take a little longer due to mods having to investigate. We can't just listen to one side of the story, or we wouldn't be doing our jobs as moderators. So sometimes it takes some time to investigate. Just because we don't respond right away doesn't mean we don't see a post. It normally means we are discussing the situation as a group to make sure the right steps are made moving forward with the case.

Sorry for the wait time though, we are trying to do everything as professional as possible QwPha8E.png

Also... you've got some really nice accounts for sale. smile.png I recommend some people checking them out, or I might have to jump on one. 

• Like 2