Should I?

Muffins

Do I?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Does Muffins deserve a custom PIP for being OSBot customer service?

• Yes
    • No

I think forcing independence on somebody at 18 would be an awfully ill-minded thing to do. My parents have funded everything for me so far and I'm 20. They will probably continue to pay for everything until I'm fully qualified. 

Other people are different I guess, (then again also depends what country you're in) i've been independent since I was 16, ended up running into some trouble went back to my mums for a year or so, then started again on my own two feet. 

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with your parents helping you out in any way shape or form of course, but when you're trying to bash others for "making money" in any way of sort when you're having your breakfast fed to you on a golden spoon, you have no real room to speak realistically. Maybe it's just me who see's it that way, but hey of course we all have our own opinions on subjects like this.

Bringing up old, irrelevant things still.

What Epsilon said, just because my parent's actually loved me and will continue to support me well past 18 is nothing I am ashamed of.

It's nothing to do with your parents not loving you lmfao, it's the fact of not being a spoilt little bitch who wants to live with mummy and daddy like something build on the 40 year old virgin film.

You are changing your story every time i quote you

He is referring to the fact (i assume, he can correct me if wrong) that you was hacked/pretending to be hacked, and stole something from him, essentially "scamming" regardless of if you was hacked or not.

It's nothing to do with your parents not loving you lmfao, it's the fact of not being a spoilt little bitch who wants to live with mummy and daddy like something build on the 40 year old virgin film.

He is referring to the fact (i assume, he can correct me if wrong) that you was hacked/pretending to be hacked, and stole something from him, essentially "scamming" regardless of if you was hacked or not.

Pretty sure he recovered an account he sold to Trump. Totaled close to 300m or so. Only had to refund 170m to get rid of his TWC.. Something like that.

Pretty sure he recovered an account he sold to Trump. Totaled close to 300m or so. Only had to refund 170m to get rid of his TWC.. Something like that.

It wouldn't surprise me if i'm honest, this is what i'm saying pretty much. 

People can bash me for having children and everything else, but last time I checked my children get everything they want, I own my own apartment (private property) along with other bits and pieces + looking into a larger house overtime right now, I am more than comfortable and wealthy, and it wasn't from my parents/rsgp :P

People can bash me for having children and everything else, but last time I checked my children get everything they want, I own my own apartment (private property) along with other bits and pieces + looking into a larger house overtime right now, I am more than comfortable and wealthy, and it wasn't from my parents/rsgp :P

good shit :doge:

thats exactly what he did to me :) his excuse though is always "If i wanted to recover an account it would be the one with the divine" He said this to many people that got scammed by him.

thats exactly what he did to me smile.png his excuse though is always "If i wanted to recover an account it would be the one with the divine" He said this to many people that got scammed by him.

Good to know your game knowledge is about the same as your IQ. There is no divine on 07. I Only had to refund you the account price, It's not my fault if you get an account hacked and try to milk me for money after i recover it for you. 

Good to know your game knowledge is about the same as your IQ. There is no divine on 07. I Only had to refund you the account price, It's not my fault if you get an account hacked and try to milk me for money after i recover it for you. 

Sorry, Game Master Muffins, it was an ely. Im glad you are so very educated in the game runescape. Yea you recovered the accounts, and know others you have scammed.