Should I?

Muffins

Do I?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Does Muffins deserve a custom PIP for being OSBot customer service?

• Yes
    • No

Please, who are you kidding you skidmark. You have to scam quit to try pay your parents bills.

Don't worry guys, he's just upset because I called him out for being a scum bag. He's correct, I make the odd bit of money WHEN I decide to sell gold, which at the moment is barely ever. 

How would I "support my family" without selling gold if so? Dumb ass, as usual @Muffins cannot come out with a half decent remark other than "oh you live off runescape" because he's a scamming shit face.

I agree with the scamming part, he always gets Hacked every other month.

How do I make a living off of runescape? I don't play. I script for fun and run maybe 1-2 mining accounts for progress reports. I don't NEED money. Once September comes around Classes will start up again and I'll once again be doing more with my life than what you will ever accomplish. What will your kids ask you when they grow up? "dbuffed, what is your job?" , "Oh, I play an online game."

You sell gold, making income off runescape gold - What was I just saying? 

since when have I said an online game is my job? Your only source of income is selling RSGP or free scripts, so realistically that would be you in them shoes not me my friend.

Now here's what i've learnt from being friends with you until now -

If you don't get your own way, a bit like when you was a CBA wanting to be a mod but didn't get it and I did instead, you throw a bitch fit start telling people to kill themselves, that they should behead themselves and so on, from there you will furthermore insult people and blame others (myself, and the staff at the time) and then decide to scam quit.

the reason I mention the "scam quit" so frequently is because you can literally only do that, and although I don't have an issue with the lad it seems you follow the same routine as people like @Jams, although he may have fucked up he at least admitted it and may actually try make a mends. You try to insult people further and further, the same insult in my case for example, which to be fair is pretty funny, like cant you come up with something that wasn't recycled and used 5 thousand times elsewhere? I understand your small mind cannot come up with something less productive, but please please make it more special when you decide to reply to me.

I agree with the scamming part, he always gets Hacked every other month.

He will always claim he was "hacked", the scamming has happened what... 4-5 times now? Maybe i'm counting wrong.

My parents both make above 6 figures(each) so no, I don't have to scam to pay their bills. I know I'll live a better life than you and be able to support my family without worry. What happens when RS dies out, what will you do? You'll work for minimum wage in some shithole. Did you even finish college or go to university? I'm going to guess no. Call me a scum bag all you want but atleast I wont have to support my kids by playing Runescape all day, dumb ass.

You know you will be able to support your family? Because your parents make all the money?

You sell gold, making income off runescape gold - What was I just saying? 

since when have I said an online game is my job? Your only source of income is selling RSGP or free scripts, so realistically that would be you in them shoes not me my friend.

Now here's what i've learnt from being friends with you until now -

If you don't get your own way, a bit like when you was a CBA wanting to be a mod but didn't get it and I did instead, you throw a bitch fit start telling people to kill themselves, that they should behead themselves and so on, from there you will furthermore insult people and blame others (myself, and the staff at the time) and then decide to scam quit.

the reason I mention the "scam quit" so frequently is because you can literally only do that, and although I don't have an issue with the lad it seems you follow the same routine as people like @Jams, although he may have fucked up he at least admitted it and may actually try make a mends. You try to insult people further and further, the same insult in my case for example, which to be fair is pretty funny, like cant you come up with something that wasn't recycled and used 5 thousand times elsewhere? I understand your small mind cannot come up with something less productive, but please please make it more special when you decide to reply to me.

My only source of income is coming from RS you are correct, because I don't need a secondary source of income because it is all paid for me by my parents. You failed your mod trial worse than me, because you are a safe space power hungry retard who can't take a joke. I keep on bringing up the same thing because I can't wait for RS to die and see your wife leave you (again) because you won't be able to get a job.

You know you will be able to support your family? Because your parents make all the money?

No im actually going to college and will be able to get a real job.

My only source of income is coming from RS you are correct, because I don't need a secondary source of income because it is all paid for me by my parents. You failed your mod trial worse than me, because you are a safe space power hungry retard who can't take a joke. I keep on bringing up the same thing because I can't wait for RS to die and see your wife leave you (again) because you won't be able to get a job.

No im actually going to college and will be able to get a real job.

LOL you don't need a secondary source of income because of your parents? Please, stand on your own 2 feet then come talk to me, when you actually become a man and have a job instead of having mummy and daddy spoon feed you at least have the decency to try try claim you're better than me. 

As of right now, you do nothing but show yourself up. You just said a few comments ago, you don't do RS for a living? What did you just say here, "my only source of income is rs you are correct"... You're a joke.

how about last month where you scammed me?

Don't forget he also failed his CBA/trial mod after telling users in the chat box he was going to "slit their throats" (this may be wrong, it might have been them being told to do it, he can correct me if he likes) and that they should kill themselves. Yes i understand people spam sometimes, especially when they want something answered but this isn't the way to handle it. 

~ With that being said, he also blamed me + the other mods at the time for his actions, and yes got banned if i'm not mistaken.

LOL you don't need a secondary source of income because of your parents? Please, stand on your own 2 feet then come talk to me, when you actually become a man and have a job instead of having mummy and daddy spoon feed you at least have the decency to try try claim you're better than me. 

I think forcing independence on somebody at 18 would be an awfully ill-minded thing to do. My parents have funded everything for me so far and I'm 20. They will probably continue to pay for everything until I'm fully qualified. 

Edited by Epsilon
  • Like 1

Don't forget he also failed his CBA/trial mod after telling users in the chat box he was going to "slit their throats" (this may be wrong, it might have been them being told to do it, he can correct me if he likes) and that they should kill themselves. Yes i understand people spam sometimes, especially when they want something answered but this isn't the way to handle it. 

~ With that being said, he also blamed me + the other mods at the time for his actions, and yes got banned if i'm not mistaken.

Bringing up old, irrelevant things still.

I think forcing independence on somebody at 18 would be an awfully ill-minded thing to do. My parents have funded everything for me so far and I'm 20. They will probably continue to pay for everything until I'm fully qualified. 

What Epsilon said, just because my parent's actually loved me and will continue to support me well past 18 is nothing I am ashamed of.