Need price check on INSANE main

manvanzaken

Dear OSBot community,

A friend of mine asked me to sell his main as he no longer plays it. The problem is, I have not a single clue about the worth of this account. That's why I need you guys.

ps. I currently don't have pictures as my best man is already asleep. However, he gave me a list with the untradables on the main.

Quest points: 239

stats:
3e2a0288090ded821ea970feca58e3f2.png

Untradables:
- Pets: Smoke devil, Zulrah snakeling, hellhound, kraken

- Full prospector

- Full graceful

- Full void (melee + ranged helm)
- Dragon defender

- Fire cape

- Fighter torso

- Falador shield 3

Thanks in advance!

I would say around 700m

for u around 300m <==hardly though. so u prob would end getting around 120m Hardly once again too best luck. u should build some reputation for these kind of trades u want to make smile.png

Definitely not 700M LOL. Divica even sometimes sells accounts that are maxed and has other stats . I don't think somebody would buy for 700m even if somebody was super trusted..

I'd say 350-400m with Feedbacks.

• Like 1

Definitely not 700M LOL. Divica even sometimes sells accounts that are maxed and has other stats . I don't think somebody would buy for 700m even if somebody was super trusted..

I'd say 350-400m with Feedbacks.

Divica sell accs with 99 att/def/str and 5-6 small stats that don't cross 30 for up to 400m. but u gotta think that this guy have almost all the stats in 80+

look at this mining/slayer/hunter. and prob that close out of construction is 75.....and look how much QP the acc have. does divica sell accounts like those for 350-400m? because I would of have bought one instead of starting over after my main got banned 6 months ago lol. so yeah bro that accout for sure is 700m+

Divica sell accs with 99 att/def/str and 5-6 small stats that don't cross 30 for up to 400m. but u gotta think that this guy have almost all the stats in 80+

look at this mining/slayer/hunter. and prob that close out of construction is 75.....and look how much QP the acc have. does divica sell accounts like those for 350-400m? because I would of have bought one instead of starting over after my main got banned 6 months ago lol. so yeah bro that accout for sure is 700m+

So you think somebody will spend 700m+ on an account that can get recovered in a tick. GG 700m lol. I personally myself wouldn't ever trust that reason why I don't buy accounts.

Divica sells accounts for that price because its your account. Forever. Divica won't risk all his feedback and his reputation to recover it. 

Divica sells accounts for that price because its your account. Forever. Divica won't risk all his feedback and his reputation to recover it. 

really I ma ask her right now.

edit: http://prntscr.com/bs5s4a lets be real lol that account is 700m+ xD maybe more. oh btw accounts can get up to $2500 and I've see them lol with all stats in 90+ 

Edited by Devry123