OMG PLS 30FB + Shilo village + one small fav

kunkku

Odds are if he doesn't trust me he won't trust him either. This user has wayyyy too high standards and seems to hate negotiating.

Yeah i got this order done already

And yeah i can choose which one i trust and which one i don't.

Also when you say you are banned on p****bot that is not really a big +

Still when you know i don't let you to my account to do even a cook assistant without 20m fee you keep spamming me everywhere.

Edited by kunkku

Yeah i got this order done already

And yeah i can choose which one i trust and which one i don't.

Also when you say you are banned on p****bot that is not really a big +

Still when you know i don't let you to my account to do even a cook assistant without 20m fee you keep spamming me everywhere.

Everywhere? I only have you added on skype, haven't pmed you on-site or anywhere else, so please don't dramatize the situation. I've even told you I had the money. You never respond whatsoever so how am I, or anyone else to know you're not looking for this service still? Communication is key, seems like you don't like to do just that. I went out of my way to get the required insurance you requested yet you can't get back to me with a simple "sorry, I've already purchased the service from another member."

Everywhere? I only have you added on skype, haven't pmed you on-site or anywhere else, so please don't dramatize the situation. I've even told you I had the money. You never respond whatsoever so how am I, or anyone else to know you're not looking for this service still? Communication is key, seems like you don't like to do just that. I went out of my way to get the required insurance you requested yet you can't get back to me with a simple "sorry, I've already purchased the service from another member."

Yeah got the quests done already what you don't understand.