DO NOT TRADE SAINT GNOME

Maldesto

My bank account must have thought it was fraud or something. I Refunded 50m to some other guy the other day because it got charged back,  I dont even have the money in my paypal im at -35$ atm

I made an appeal and hopefully ill get this issue resolved, I'm here doing services and have been enjoying every min of it, it is more fun for some reason then grinding out my own account.  No problems yet. I have sold accounts months ago and no recover. 

My bank account must have thought it was fraud or something. I Refunded 50m to some other guy the other day because it got charged back,  I dont even have the money in my paypal im at -35$ atm

I made an appeal and hopefully ill get this issue resolved, I'm here doing services and have been enjoying every min of it, it is more fun for some reason then grinding out my own account.  No problems yet. I have sold accounts months ago and no recover. 

what have you gotten yourself into man :(

Takes 5-7 days for a regular bank to resolve fraud issues unless your with a credit union or something. If the bank says a payment is fraud paypal will hold the payment that was sent even if you did not initiate the fraud claim. With that being said I have never seen a bank just auto fraud multiple transactions for no reason unless your with Bank of America they fraud anything that looks suspicious on your account. Hope you get it all resolved soon and GL getting TWC removed because Maldesto ain't about to give you no breathing room to skem anyone else if scamming is your overall goal. 

• Like 1

Takes 5-7 days for a regular bank to resolve fraud issues unless your with a credit union or something. If the bank says a payment is fraud paypal will hold the payment that was sent even if you did not initiate the fraud claim. With that being said I have never seen a bank just auto fraud multiple transactions for no reason unless your with Bank of America they fraud anything that looks suspicious on your account. Hope you get it all resolved soon and GL getting TWC removed because Maldesto ain't about to give you no breathing room to skem anyone else if scamming is your overall goal. 

Yeah, my bank is Capital One I have not had much experience with my bank. Its understandable for mald to keep me in twc untill this is all sorted out. My goal is to control the service market with my partner :P

You're one suss cookie anyway aren't you?

~ Pak A Yak and get the fuck out newb. :kappa:

• Like 1

Just to let everyone know, he has been banned numerous times on other accounts for scamming + charging back on paypal. If you bought anything from him for paypal, be prepared to be out that money in the coming week. I hope he has stopped scamming and mans up and pays back, but do not trade him in the meantime.  kYZdwiW.png

http://osbot.org/forum/user/10619-davidmustafa/ is his old account that he was disputed and banned for scamming on and he also charged back OSBot over a year ago on that account. Must have been "bank issue" then too.

I made an appeal so we can get it resolved?

Edited by Saint Gnome

Just to let everyone know, he has been banned numerous times on other accounts for scamming + charging back on paypal. If you bought anything from him for paypal, be prepared to be out that money in the coming week. I hope he has stopped scamming and mans up and pays back, but do not trade him in the meantime.  kYZdwiW.png

http://osbot.org/forum/user/10619-davidmustafa/ is his old account that he was disputed and banned for scamming on and he also charged back OSBot over a year ago on that account. Must have been "bank issue" then too.

holy shit thats really fucked up.

Unless he can prove that he was hacked and it wasnt him saying that I would never want to make any business with him ever.