So, how do you guys/girls handle

Harry

Stress? I'm honestly stressed out 24/7, I'm honestly on that urge daily that I just don't want to live anymore. (No this isn't attention seeking) because I honestly don't care what people say. I'm stressed out 24/7 over basic and sometimes stupid things. Slightly depressed I guess. Me and my 2 other brothers have anger issues and I'm sure its from my dad.

Suggestions please? I get so stressed/angry that I just want to cry. It's honestly annoying. Currently looking for a job and it really depresses me, us young people in the UK are now struggling more than ever because companies are biased and don't like to give us 'chances' w/o any experiences, even with a good CV/experience and personality they'd rather find someone more experienced.

thx

Whenever I have financial problems, I...

JK, I'm a scripter boge.png

Become scripter and solve all your financial problems boge.png

I can partially already code. I've worked a lot with Eclipse and making bots for 718 RSPS's/simba scripts for people.

But the only income I have rn is selling some rs accs

To lose stress, means to take out the source that is causing your stress. Not sure what it is, but you are saying something about the job. Tell yourself: I am already searching a job, what more is there that can be done? Nothing really, you shouldn't be stressed if you are doing everything you can about this. Not trying to be harsh or something.

• Like 1

Stress? I'm honestly stressed out 24/7, I'm honestly on that urge daily that I just don't want to live anymore. (No this isn't attention seeking) because I honestly don't care what people say. I'm stressed out 24/7 over basic and sometimes stupid things. Slightly depressed I guess. Me and my 2 other brothers have anger issues and I'm sure its from my dad.

Suggestions please? I get so stressed/angry that I just want to cry. It's honestly annoying. Currently looking for a job and it really depresses me, us young people in the UK are now struggling more than ever because companies are biased and don't like to give us 'chances' w/o any experiences, even with a good CV/experience and personality they'd rather find someone more experienced.

thx

Im 20, just taken over the role of my department manager who is off sick within Morrisons (The supermarket)

My stress levels are over the top and ive been suffering with depression for around 3 years. But recently its hit an all time low.

Whenever im down or struggling i go to the gym. It allows me to exert anything meaning i push myself, tiring myself out and making things easier.

If you want any help drop me a message i can try to help.

• Like 2