0-2 Proxies are no help with bans

No Prayer

Recently I bought some public scripts, all I can say is neither of them lasted the night.  2 Premium scripts turned them on during while i slept; when I woke to check proggy each of them were hammered with permanent bans and these were fairly old account with no offence history. Good fight jagex you sons of bitches

Yeah you should never never never never bot overnight it's probably the worst decision you can ever make in life. 

This is because it's obvious jagex know no1 will be able to play during night with that much focus and intensity.

Yes you could argue that the proxy may be from australia and you may be from UK so during night time, it is daytime for australlia but at the end of the day, they still have their own methods which they use and this is used against you

What im trying to say is always bot safely meaning bot little and change what you bot :) Don't just bot fletching for 12 hours try fletching for 2 hours and maybe crafting for the next hour etc. You get the gist basically but yeah

one other tip would be when you create an account on the website always use the proxy that u will use to bot the account on this is because jagex look at the website creation ip I would know because i'm mod weath ;) but seriously this is very very important because they will use this against you!!! So try to create the accounts with the ip you're gonna bot them on.

P.S one final tip is proxies do not reduce ban in anyway they only reduce chain bans meaning if you have an army of 1000 bots and u get banned on one of them but u use the same ip for all of them you'll get chain banned as they'll assume you're botting on all them. However if you use 1000 proxies per each bot they'll only be able to ban you individually as they will all be on different IP's  so tldr; proxy only reduces chain bans

I would invest in private scripts from good scripters as these are the best choice to make; Dont ask  me  though since i'm probably the worst scripter here and i'll gladly say that without any shame because it's probably true anyway :)

Well I just wanted you to not give up like me in my life right now because i'm fed up with it but yeah stay strong man and try again dont let these two bans stop you!

You will excel, you will succeed and you will triumph! Remember this and you will go very far in life bro

I wish you the best of luck in your path and may you forever be blessed with good bounties

take care and good luck

-Saiyan

• Like 6