Getting Fat

Gellie

I'm not nearly as active as I used to be a few years ago. I used to skateboard, play soccer etc and now I sit on my butt and play rs all day. I need something to do while i start becoming more active without wasting exp. I don't want to just not play rs or not be involved in the black market. (because extra money is always nice). I was thinking of doing a bot farm but they are so time consuming to set up. restock. Manage bans. If someone could pm me a way to make that a lot easier that would be great. I have experience with gold farming but It has always required lots of work.

As ez11 has said, doing sport or joining a sporting team will help make you spend more time moving about, but it might come at the expense of your bot farm management, so its upto you whether you can reorganize your time to fit in both. You could look up those workout regimes like Insanity which don't use equipment and are all indoor activities only lasting 40 mins if that suits you.

As ez11 has said, doing sport or joining a sporting team will help make you spend more time moving about, but it might come at the expense of your bot farm management, so its upto you whether you can reorganize your time to fit in both. You could look up those workout regimes like Insanity which don't use equipment and are all indoor activities only lasting 40 mins if that suits you.

interesting, might just do that. I'm not gaining weight at an alarming rate or anything. like 2-4 pounds gained over the past few years. Was a wake up call for me becoming less active. I also need to drink more water.

i can sell you a nice pure?

hm?

interesting, might just do that. I'm not gaining weight at an alarming rate or anything. like 2-4 pounds gained over the past few years. Was a wake up call for me becoming less active. I also need to drink more water.

hm?

drinking water and tea would be a good start, but surely a few pounds isn't much for a beauty like you x

oh and i sell my pure for 250m 8-)

hm?

Yeah the good thing with regimes like Insanity is you can pick tuff out of it and make your own routines if it doesn't suit you. Also you can just look up the dvd workouts on vimeo or something and just follow that. Its good you're nipping it in the bud early. I read some journals saying your metabolism slows down as you gain weight and if you reach a really big weight and try to lose that, your body fights back to maintain that heavy weight since your metabolism has slowed down to that level.