actually mad rn

Harry

You, my friend, are a scum bag.

So I'm a scumbag because the keyboard started melting from little heat? Right. They are the scumbags selling terrible keyboards, I've read the reviews and a lot of people have said their keyboards are 'malfunctioning' within 5 days of buying it. I'm getting a refund lol.

Ya bro im linking this to the review right now GL on your refund

GL w/ that lol, already phoned them up and they are sending out a new Keyboard already. smile.png

PS: for people who are getting mad, I put a hair dryer next to the keyboard on a cool-air flow for about 15 seconds, then my keys started melting, literally wasn't even hot. Because my keys kept'd getting stuck for no reason (googled a few ways to fix this, did a few other things before this) Cheap plastic, costed £50. Getting a refund.

Edited by Harry

So I'm a scumbag because the keyboard started melting from little heat? Right. They are the scumbags selling terrible keyboards, I've read the reviews and a lot of people have said their keyboards are 'malfunctioning' within 5 days of buying it. I'm getting a refund lol.

GL w/ that lol, already phoned them up and they are sending out a new Keyboard already. smile.png

PS: for people who are getting mad, I put a hair dryer next to the keyboard on a cool-air flow for about 15 seconds, then my keys started melting, literally wasn't even hot. Because my keys kept'd getting stuck for no reason (googled a few ways to fix this, did a few other things before this) Cheap plastic, costed £50. Getting a refund.

Thats no excuse. You lied to them about what caused the keyboard to malfunction, and you gave a false review of a product. All of this just to get a replacement keyboard.

Thats no excuse. You lied to them about what caused the keyboard to malfunction, and you gave a false review of a product. All of this just to get a replacement keyboard.

No. The keyboard malfunctioned before it was even melted. Meaning the product they sold me faulted, nothing of what I did cause the function. Stop tryna act a smart arse. Keyboard costs them £10 to make, cost £50 to buy. These companies are the scamming scumbags.

A keyboard shouldn't start spamming keys after 5+ months when nothing has ever happened to the keyboard. You are actually somewhat clueless about the situation. Should I explain my life story for every post so people like you don't assume things?

scum

lol cute coming from u

Edited by Harry

No. The keyboard malfunctioned before it was even melted. Meaning the product they sold me faulted, nothing of what I did cause the function. Stop tryna act a smart arse. Keyboard costs them £10 to make, cost £50 to buy. These companies are the scamming scumbags.

A keyboard shouldn't start spamming keys after 5+ months when nothing has ever happened to the keyboard. You are actually somewhat clueless about the situation. Should I explain my life story for every post so people like you don't assume things?

lol cute coming from u

Thats not the point. You lied about why the keyboard malfunctioned.