Explv's OSBot Manager

Explv

Hey @Explv been trying to reach you must be very busy! I am willing to donate some money to but I just had a few questions. I almost had it running just having  a bit of trouble getting some local SDN scripts to work or at least how to put them in. Also is your Explv AIO compatible with the actual Manager? As in can I set a whole days worth of task for a group of bots to do? Scripts from the SDN store as well as your own?

On 2/22/2019 at 7:33 PM, Frost_Gold said:

Pressing start doesn't do anything for me.

This issue has been fixed now when I run it through CMD.

I've got a new issue now where it's saying login details are incorrect, I've checked and re-checked, the login details are correct. This occurs when pressing start on an account.

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2019 at 4:22 PM, TKEgold said:

So, at this point I think it's safe to say that this app is no longer supported?

When setting up configurations and pressing start nothing happens.

It's open source, and anyone is free to contribute to it (bug fixes etc.) Unfortunately I don't have loads of time at the moment due to irl responsibilities.

Edited by Explv
  • Like 2
  • Heart 1

On 4/16/2019 at 4:22 PM, TKEgold said:

So, at this point I think it's safe to say that this app is no longer supported?

When setting up configurations and pressing start nothing happens.

Just pushed a fix for an issue where downloading the latest OSBot client failed.

Maybe this will fix the issue you were having.

Edited by Explv

2 hours ago, Explv said:

Just pushed a fix for an issue where downloading the latest OSBot client failed.

Maybe this will fix the issue you were having.

Thank you for the fix but sadly it still seems to not do anything.

When I select a configuration and click Start, The Configuration background color turns green. Then 5 seconds later it goes back to blue. Nothing opens up. 

image.png.7311bd3dd4817d1d11fda95959fd6f39.png

image.png.66906924adce0ce3ecd42b623f55a7d4.png

17 hours ago, TKEgold said:

Thank you for the fix but sadly it still seems to not do anything.

When I select a configuration and click Start, The Configuration background color turns green. Then 5 seconds later it goes back to blue. Nothing opens up. 

image.png.7311bd3dd4817d1d11fda95959fd6f39.png

image.png.66906924adce0ce3ecd42b623f55a7d4.png

Are you using Linux? I mainly test on windows, I'll have to check that it's working correctly

Edited by Explv

@Explv Hi mate. Want to ask, when I run scripts with interface and want to change script by stopping old one and starting new one on that client after I press stop on client most of time it closes, but some times it doesn't. Could you advise how this works and maybe its possible to control that so it wouldn't close down? :) 

• 2 weeks later...