Explv's OSBot Manager

Explv

12 minutes ago, Explv said:

I'd say set on all configurations, but it would be great if there's something like exceptions for some configurations. Just so if like a mule script doesn't work or doesn't work well on lowcpu/lowres or somethin.

6 minutes ago, fstyle said:

I'd say set on all configurations, but it would be great if there's something like exceptions for some configurations. Just so if like a mule script doesn't work or doesn't work well on lowcpu/lowres or somethin.

Yes I could do something like that, maybe default settings with optional overrides.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Cleaned said:

Think I set it up correctly, when pressing start and using a local script, nothing happens =X

22 hours ago, DrDu said:

damn when i cick start nothing happens :( 

What operating system are you using?

When you say nothing happens do you mean the client doesn't even open?

Have you checked that you have set the path to the OSBot.jar in the Bot Settings tab?

Edited by Explv

25 minutes ago, Explv said:

@Explv

What operating system are you using? windows 2012

When you say nothing happens do you mean the client doesn't even open? After inputting bot location, account settings, and script setting, nothing happens when I push 'start' I assume it's supposed to login to osbot client with the account and start up selected script?

Have you checked that you have set the path to the OSBot.jar in the Bot Settings tab? https://gyazo.com/6e1c0f24e9becc61f51559d09609e2e3