This isnt a bad suggestion, what do you guys think?

Apaec

It reminds of when magic logs gave you a boost and that made edgeville pkers actually level up firemaking so they got the boost. It seems like it would benefit PvM players the most and they would have to be carefully coded as it may be too overpowered but i'm sure it would make firemaking more useful. I enjoy firemaking but sometimes I just wonder why it is even a skill and they need to do something with it.

• Like 1

I hope they add in bonfires if they did something like this also.

It's an insanely click intensive skill for the rewards of the skill, even with those rewards mentioned? It's still not worth hours and hours of click intensity. Cooking / fletching is more afk firemaking should be also

When I burnt my bank getting 99 fm with magic logs I realised I got nothing out of having 99 firemaking and I lost soo many hours doing the fucking skill. If they do add bonfires it would make the skill easier as it should already be due to having no rewards.

When I burnt my bank getting 99 fm with magic logs I realised I got nothing out of having 99 firemaking and I lost soo many hours doing the fucking skill. If they do add bonfires it would make the skill easier as it should already be due to having no rewards.

No. The training methods for FM are fine as it is. The exp rates are upwards of 300k if you do it right. The rewards for leveling up the skill should be changed though. What OP mentioned was a great idea, gives an incentive to level up FM, do clue scrolls, etc, the ideas just need to be tweaked.

No. The training methods for FM are fine as it is. The exp rates are upwards of 300k if you do it right. The rewards for leveling up the skill should be changed though. What OP mentioned was a great idea, gives an incentive to level up FM, do clue scrolls, etc, the ideas just need to be tweak/

at certain levels be able to light whole trees alight (More xp and no logs needed)