Decode recovered my account i bought from him.

Thanos v1

Ok this is going to be a long post cause its been awhile.

First off i am Ltopk, or the account called Slander. This was about a year ago i got banned for ban evading on the Ltopk account. I think i sold my clash of clans account to someone and took it back or he reported me or w/e. ( i am willing to pay him back or give him the account cause i do not play it at all ).  Ill do anything to be unbanned or paying back the person w/e the situation it is.

Back to the topic though, i bought decodes account around October 20th 2015, i dont got my skype evidence of the posts cause skype wont let me go that far back into conversations. Plus i got a new computer hence how i got back onto this forums. But if you go back into the original post of the account he posted on here you can see we both said we're buying it and we got the feedback to back it up also. Plus i got some other screenshots if this helps.

It was 130m for the account also.

http://imgur.com/a/l4Hkw

Hopefully this can all be cleared and can start fresh.

EDIT:

So if you go back into the dispute archive, he made a report saying i kept asking for him to recover the account back, yes i asked that alot because every day i logged into the account i bought from him, the password would be changed and he didnt give me recoverie answers. So how else am i suppose to recover the account i bought, well i had to ask him and he kept saying Jams owned it and he was original owner and that he is safe etc. Well turns out something is going on between them. I do not have the account and i paid for it. 

Edited by Thanos v1

• 2 weeks later...

I would just like a refund or something done about this cause this isnt the first time now and its getting annoying to make progress and cash and lose it next day couple weeks...

As you can see this is the picture Jams gave me of him changing the email to mine.

*Hidden*

and now its at

*Hidden*

This is what i had on it.

*Hidden*

I had more but thats only screenshot i had since osbuddy screenshots your lvls.

Idk if this shows much but u can see the 65m i bought for the unban of slander, but the 44m was for the account also.june 10th ( the day i got the account back)

Edited by Khaleesi

I think this is getting ridiculous. Me as well as jams, have both sold numerous accounts. Not one time have we ever encountered such a problem. A refund is not a viable option because honestly, at this point, its his word against ours basically. Anyone can provide a screenshot of an email address change. It really isnt that hard. Looking back at all the disputes, im 100% sure that he is reselling the account in one way or another. Also, i have not been given any recovery details for the account, which is why, back when he asked me to recover the account i'd tell him to wait so i could contact jams. Now, i would like you to let me know what do you want done regarding the dispute. I think its really obvious what is going on. 

• Like 2

So after hours and hours of thinking and gathering evidence about this case we have come to the folowing desicion.

Unfotunately the account was recovered by @Jams, but the account got insta banned for macroing.

Since the account has been banned for botting, which was repsonsibility We have choosen that @Logic will not have to refund anything.

On the other side Both @Jams will remain TWC and will be placed in TWC until further investigation.

If other mods have anything to add or change to this dispute, feel free too.

Kind regards

Khaleesi

• Like 2