Click or hover over image to zoom in

PerfectMiner

(23 reviews)
8.99 USD

incl. VAT

About PerfectMiner

Botthestrange

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Perfect Mining script. Many options, easy to use interface, and have not gotten a ban on any accounts using this so far after a few months.  Have used this script many times to power level until I could do motherload and on other accounts to mine gold ore without issue.

It does it all and flawless.  The developer is still very active and always open to suggestions.  It builds confidence knowing that even with how old this script is that the developer is still updating it and adding features to it frequently.

Link to review
dankapa

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Seems to be working good so far! the only thing i miss is banking support in mining guild :)

Link to review
Wacky Jacky

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Got the baby running over time right now!

Link to review
Seth758

Awesome bot like all Czars bots

Link to review
JustAnotherNooob

My favorite Mining script thus far. Many options, friendly interface, and have not fetch any bans on any accounts using this so far. (hope it stays that way :P) Made over 50m+ with this script. Would definitely recommend this script to anyone who is looking for a decent mining script :)

Side note: Czar is always ready to listen to criticism and suggestions, without having any attitude. Cool and steady guy. Last but not least, a big thumbs up to his scripts !

Link to review
timmerdaswimmer

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Great script and great developer! I am new to botting and Perfect Miner did not disappoint. Will definetely be purchasing more Czar scripts in the future!

Link to review
Huz

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Excellent script. Has everything you need in a mining script!

Link to review
Bulbasaur_

Ran this for a couple of hours at mining guild, came back to over 4000 coal banked. Works great. I would highly recommend this script to anyone who doesnt have it

Link to review
opticsight

Awesome support, just ask and you will receive (within reason)

Link to review
Lehto

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

The best mining bot out there, Czar is a wizard when it comes to scripting. Recommending to anyone out there, you won't be let down.

Link to review

Streamlines gameplay with its versatile automation features. Its intuitive interface and discreet operation make it accessible and reliable. With regular updates and community engagement, it remains a top choice for players seeking efficient gaming optimization. I used this for ~40 levels on multiple accounts with no issues whatsoever. I currently have almost every Czar product and I love them all.

Link to review
groovyash

Excellent script! I was really amazed by the many features that come with this script!

Link to review
Ichindar

Easy to use, intuitive interface, does the job and an active script writer. What more could you want?

Link to review
Buttons

This script in tandem with his Motherlode mine script works wonders, everything just works, lot of great features and if anything ever breaks the developer is very active on his scripts and loves hearing feedback for some reason, masochist I tell ya!

But in all seriousness he does great work and I'm incredibly impressed with how many accounts I've gotten into the mine with this

Link to review
jr2319

been using script for almost two weeks now with breaks got me all way to 93 mining so far and still going.

Link to review
osrsmax1337

This script is very easy to use. Great GUI, supports several locations.

Great antiban in my opinion.

Would recommend this script easy.

Link to review
takeovertheworld

2022 and this man Czar still don't miss script works flawless if there is an issue it's probably your settings. Ran 201 hours in 1 session and had multiple others reach 100+ hours no problem. Thanks for the 92 mining bots with this script <3 GUI is clean and simple easy to adjust how you want bot behavior. If you get this script don't forget to get perfect motherload mine one as well for outfit. 

Link to review
IAmJesseTDI

Got drunk and bought a bunch of Czar's scripts including this one, even though I already had another miner. 

Not disappointed at all. This is an excellent script. Currently attempting to beat out the 84hour proggy record. I also have his fighter and agility. Highly recommend. Quality work for sure.

Link to review
mr_skorpz

What can i say comes with many options and a easy to use interface, quick to setup, 

Recommended 

Link to review
Banes

Very well written with lots of options. No bans yet!

Link to review
minewarriors

IT is a very nice script tbh. I have botted several hours with breaks on it IN F2P without bans.

Also it is very user friendly and has some nice graphics

Link to review