100% FREE iOS App Creation Services

Swizzbeat

Have you ever thought of a good app idea that you thought would make millions but never had the time, willpower or money to develop it? Stop throwing your ideas out of the window and instead work with me on turning it into a fully functional app!

How It Works

1. Send me a PM explaining the idea (you can take these words here as my non disclosure that I will not share your idea with any third parties)
  2. I will reply back with my opinion on the idea and whether or not I'd like to partner with you and begin work
  3. App work will begin immediately, keeping you up to date with the progress so you can have full knowledge of the direction the app is going in (as well as having the opportunity to suggest improvements and/or features)
  4. Once completed (assuming you have an iPhone) I can give you access to the app via Apple's TestFlight for beta testing
  5. The app will be put in review for the app store, and upon acceptance be listed for free download

What's The Catch?

As any apps I create will be free, we need to agree on some sort of monetization strategy that benefits us both. Most likely this will be integrated ads, however we can discuss this. I take 70% of the ad revenue and, if somehow the app gets big enough that we consider selling the rights to it, we are 51% me 49% you partners.

Limitations

These are apps that I will NOT create (subject to change):

1. Games - I don't have access a cheap and reliable graphics artist so making a realistic looking game would be near impossible
  2. Social Networking (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) - The market is already saturated enough with things like this and it's impossible to monetize unless there's millions of users
  3. Anything extremely limiting (app to monitor OSBot, something only your friend would use, etc.) - I think the reason behind this is obvious

• 1 month later...