Suggestions for a new phone

Charlotte

Planning to get a new phone. Looking for options  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which phone would you suggest?

• Iphone 7
    • Galaxy Note 6
    • OnePlus 3

I'd say iPhone 7 but we don't know what it looks like 100% for sure or its specs etc.  I have a 6S plus and my friend has a 6 plus. Not much difference really and we both love our phones and won't be upgrading any time soon even with the 7 coming out in September. Also apple always pushes out iOS updates and supports even their old phones while other phone makers don't.

As far as one plus 3 goes if you trying to save money and etc then go with it because it will not be too pricey and one plus 3 will be for sale without an invite. 

Galaxy note 6 will prob be like similar to s7 etc, finger print magnet as usual and be full of touchwiz crap etc. Only thing note 6 will have going for it that the s7 already has for example will be their killer cameras and etc. If I could use iOS legit etc and not jailbroken I would get a galaxy s7 or a galaxy note 6 such as you are thinking about.

Get the iPhone 7

The OP3 is going to outclass anything in it's price range, and alot of products above it. 
I have been using the one and had the privilege to use the two for a period of a month and they are both absolutely amazing. raw performance, and price/performance wise. 

I'd personally never limit myself by using an Iphone, and spend more in the process, but if you're a fan then w/e.

• Like 2

Thanks for the inputs thus far. I have not owned an apple product so far but have used them before. Have been using Samsung products since young.

From what I have seen, oneplus 3 seems to be a very good choice in terms of price and capabilities. 

Even though I would want to try the iphone 7. 

op3 is best bang 4 the buck in this case, Even stronger than the overpriced iPhone

The OP3 is going to outclass anything in it's price range, and alot of products above it. 
I have been using the one and had the privilege to use the two for a period of a month and they are both absolutely amazing. raw performance, and price/performance wise. 

I'd personally never limit myself by using an Iphone, and spend more in the process, but if you're a fan then w/e.

FFXPbb4.gif

Edited by The Hero of Time

why not

Overpriced for there specs and easily get out performed by other, much cheaper, phones. Plus they are insanely restrictive unless you jailbreak it. When you buy an iphone you aren't over paying because they are the best phones. You are over paying because apple is amazing at marketing a mediocre line of phones. The only thing iphone has over most phones is its user friendliness is top-notch. But thats not a good enough reason for me to spend an extra $300 on a phone.

Edited by Gellie