ONLINE DATING; your experiences?!

Emilyy

ok im gonna take this thread seriously now

ive had two online relationships

first time i met this chick on blahtherapy and she was havin some anxiety troubles but was real sweet and funny and she asked for my kik so i gave it

turns out shes 14 (at the time i was 16) but she still pretty attractive lmao

we talk but like as friends and then suddenly one night she says "i love you" at 3am no prompt

after many decisions i decided to go with it because she was nice and funny and pretty and mutual interests

plot twist: she lives 4 miles away from me

plot twist 2.0: she lives dangerously close to my first choice uni

she ended it after 2 weeks and i ended contact so she would forget about me lol

second time was some chick from tinder, smoking hot but very prominent mental issues (not that that's an issue in itself but probably why she was flirting w me in the first place)

after like a day of talking to her she said she wanted to kiss me and all that and i just kinda shrugged it all off and was like "haha cool beans" but after like a week i give her my number and she starts flirting more and more intense and i just kinda go with it

a few weeks later i ask for her fb so i can dunk on her in basketball and she admitted to stalking my facebook but i was gucci with that at the time and then shortly after i started catching feels and decided to give it a shot because hot + funny + many common interests + not TOO far away

turns out she was a complete cunt and i couldnt ask a legitimate question without her being a twat and getting all pissy and offended and that sucked

oh and she cheated on me that was cool

i only found that out on thursday lol

tl;dr ya boy does not have the odds in his favour

awh bless you my little chicken mc'anus. maybe the guy i am with might break up with me in a few years and this will all of been a waste of time. thank yourself it didnt work out coz they sound like biatches. there is someone out there for everyone u will find her ;)

ok im gonna take this thread seriously now

ive had two online relationships

first time i met this chick on blahtherapy and she was havin some anxiety troubles but was real sweet and funny and she asked for my kik so i gave it

turns out shes 14 (at the time i was 16) but she still pretty attractive lmao

we talk but like as friends and then suddenly one night she says "i love you" at 3am no prompt

after many decisions i decided to go with it because she was nice and funny and pretty and mutual interests

plot twist: she lives 4 miles away from me

plot twist 2.0: she lives dangerously close to my first choice uni

she ended it after 2 weeks and i ended contact so she would forget about me lol

second time was some chick from tinder, smoking hot but very prominent mental issues (not that that's an issue in itself but probably why she was flirting w me in the first place)

after like a day of talking to her she said she wanted to kiss me and all that and i just kinda shrugged it all off and was like "haha cool beans" but after like a week i give her my number and she starts flirting more and more intense and i just kinda go with it

a few weeks later i ask for her fb so i can dunk on her in basketball and she admitted to stalking my facebook but i was gucci with that at the time and then shortly after i started catching feels and decided to give it a shot because hot + funny + many common interests + not TOO far away

turns out she was a complete cunt and i couldnt ask a legitimate question without her being a twat and getting all pissy and offended and that sucked

oh and she cheated on me that was cool

i only found that out on thursday lol

tl;dr ya boy does not have the odds in his favour

Did you a favor by pissing off your tinder chick by adding her on fb, u c uc, she cheated

• Like 1