APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

10 hours ago, Wahl said:

Can I have a trial?

Sure! :) done.

6 hours ago, Madallday said:

v2,02 or 2,03 still not live could u ask a dev pls?

Pushing an update is quite a lengthy process in this case for the devs as there were significant changes to the core of the code and every line has to be checked, however I agree that it has been a while. Sometimes it can take this long. Unfortunately the devs do get (multiple) notifications when someone commits a push, and as a result me pestering them would not help! Hopefully it will be soon, i've checked and the push request has certainly gone through so just gotta sit tight until then :/

~apa

3 hours ago, killakid20 said:

Do progress reports save anywhere? I had a near 2 day proggy but I accidentally stopped the script.

Unfortunately not, sorry! :(

you can, however, track your total progress from this link: http://apascripts.x10host.com/sandcrab/killakid20.png

killakid20.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PooClump said:

@Apaec

Hey Apa, I've contacted @Alek about the SDN issue before I saw your recent post. 

He told me to tell you to PM you. Since it doesn't seem normal the script hasn't updated in 3 days. 

I said that I don't respond to SDN issues from people who don't have anything on the SDN. If there is an issue have the Scripter contact me.

• Like 1

hey a great addition would be rather than going back to the middle tile between every pickup when looting ammo if it would loot it all at once it looks really bot like. also sometimes it will sit and loot ammo after it has shot only one dart and continue for a few times. ive had people comment saying i was a bot, understandably so haha. 

6 hours ago, hjvaneijl said:

hey a great addition would be rather than going back to the middle tile between every pickup when looting ammo if it would loot it all at once it looks really bot like. also sometimes it will sit and loot ammo after it has shot only one dart and continue for a few times. ive had people comment saying i was a bot, understandably so haha. 

6 hours ago, hjvaneijl said:

when looting ammo it goes back to the middle tile between every single pickup usually

5 hours ago, hjvaneijl said:

also ive noticed i get stuck during reset and it sits there forever until i realize it it has happened a few times.

Thanks for mentioning all of these points. While I fixed an issue with ammo looting at the bank, I didn't run any lengthy ranged tests so I must have missed these. I will do my best to take a look into the ammo looting code ASAP, however I cannot promise an exact eta as of now. Also, when you mentioned the script gets stuck, at which camp location did it get stuck?

Hey again,

Just been running the script for a good few hours and here is an a issue that I have found whilst banking, it doesn't happen all of the time but about half the time. Either when I start the bot up at the bank or when it needs to bank whilst its running, it will withdraw the 10000 coins and then 25 lobsters, put inven back in bank and repeat this round 4-8 times and then finally get the potions out and carry on. I mean granted this wont look wrong to any other player but if jagex does track movements such as this then it looks a little odd aha. Apart from that update 2.03 is looking real good :) 

Thanks Apaec

[INFO][02/14 09:56:18 AM]: Started script : APA Sand Crabs
[INFO][Bot #1][02/14 09:56:45 AM]: APA Sand Crabs - Registered Random Movement event: Camera move
[INFO][Bot #1][02/14 09:56:45 AM]: APA Sand Crabs - Registered Random Movement event: Mouse move
[INFO][Bot #1][02/14 09:56:46 AM]: APA Sand Crabs [Tab 1] Opening bank
[INFO][Bot #1][02/14 09:56:52 AM]: APA Sand Crabs [Tab 1] Opening bank
[INFO][Bot #1][02/14 09:56:53 AM]: APA Sand Crabs [Tab 1] Opening bank
[INFO][Bot #1][02/14 09:56:55 AM]: APA Sand Crabs [Tab 1] Opening bank
[INFO][Bot #1][02/14 09:56:57 AM]: APA Sand Crabs [Tab 1] Opening bank
[INFO][Bot #1][02/14 09:57:01 AM]: APA Sand Crabs [Tab 1] Opening bank
[INFO][Bot #1][02/14 09:57:02 AM]: APA Sand Crabs [Tab 1] Opening bank
[INFO][Bot #1][02/14 09:57:05 AM]: APA Sand Crabs [Tab 1] Opening bank
[INFO][Bot #1][02/14 09:57:07 AM]: APA Sand Crabs [Tab 1] Opening bank
[INFO][Bot #1][02/14 09:57:12 AM]: APA Sand Crabs [Tab 1] Opening bank
[INFO][Bot #1][02/14 09:57:13 AM]: Terminating script APA Sand Crabs...
[WARN][Bot #1][02/14 09:57:13 AM]: Script executor is taking too long to suspend; restarting now...
[INFO][Bot #1][02/14 09:57:15 AM]: ======================================================================
[INFO][Bot #1][02/14 09:57:15 AM]: Thank you for using [APA Sand Crabs] by [Apaec].
[INFO][Bot #1][02/14 09:57:15 AM]: You gained 0 xp in 00:00:00:28.
[INFO][Bot #1][02/14 09:57:15 AM]: Your progress has been saved to: http://apascripts.x10host.com/sandcrab/jmac13.png
[INFO][Bot #1][02/14 09:57:15 AM]: ======================================================================
[INFO][Bot #1][02/14 09:57:15 AM]: Script APA Sand Crabs has exited!

• Like 1

It seems like always when its refreshing the last square in the path is always the same. It specifically goes to that exact square at the end. Could you add like 5-10 different ending squares? I dont think this will cause a refreshing issue, just make sure the new square is further away if possible. Pretty sketchy if it always runs to the EXACT same square tbh. idk though