APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

The script is not working properly for me, I am using stealth injection and I noticed the bot sometimes will fail to world hop unless I open up the world changing page for the bot myself. It fails to find it by itself and just sits there after clicking the X at the top right of the screen, and doesnt change worlds. I also can not get the bot to log back in for me after I get logged off for whatever reason, it switches from the home runescape page to the login screen back and forth until I stop the script.. Other than that the script is great.

17 hours ago, assaulted said:

The script is not working properly for me, I am using stealth injection and I noticed the bot sometimes will fail to world hop unless I open up the world changing page for the bot myself. It fails to find it by itself and just sits there after clicking the X at the top right of the screen, and doesnt change worlds. I also can not get the bot to log back in for me after I get logged off for whatever reason, it switches from the home runescape page to the login screen back and forth until I stop the script.. Other than that the script is great.

Hey,

Thanks for this. The world hopping code is all client sided so unfortunately I am not able to do anything about this directly. Note also that the script is not allowed to run when on the login screen as passing this would require the script to know your account username and password, data which is restricted.

With that being said, I didn't realise that there was an 'X' at the top right of the game screen. Are you perhaps running in resizeable? If so, you might find switching to fixed mode will solve your problems :)

Best

Apa

15 hours ago, sam elias said:

Hi bro; liked script. Is this availbe for trial?

Sure - trial activated :)

11 hours ago, brayden921 said:

Hey Apaec, thanks for the trial! The script preforms flawless from what I observed. However, most of the available areas covered by the script are usually taken. Would you consider adding the rest of the beach that is currently unsupported?

Hey :)

I am pretty sure i've added all possible spots on the beach with adjacent spawns of 2 or more. I'm unaware that the beach has expanded but correct me if i'm wrong! Perhaps you could point out any spots which you've noticed I may have missed?

Cheers

Apa

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hey :)

I am pretty sure i've added all possible spots on the beach with adjacent spawns of 2 or more. I'm unaware that the beach has expanded but correct me if i'm wrong! Perhaps you could point out any spots which you've noticed I may have missed?

Thanks for getting back to me! I have a couple snips of the location I was referring too. image.png.4e84879cdaee5491a90c5ccd0c891320.pngimage.png.7d657f32f61766d7ec0cbfd831dbed51.png

2 hours ago, brayden921 said:

Thanks for getting back to me! I have a couple snips of the location I was referring too. image.png.4e84879cdaee5491a90c5ccd0c891320.pngimage.png.7d657f32f61766d7ec0cbfd831dbed51.png

Oh, woah - I didn't even realise there were sand crabs here! lol

From what I can see, there are only 2-spawns available here. Either way, i'll look into adding this, but I heard they might be updating the topology of Zeah in the near future so I might hold off until then. (It's quite a bit change, would require integration with the UI, etc)

Thanks for letting me know about this :)

Apa

• Like 1

What do you mean it's client sided? Are you saying the script itself is not what triggers it to switch worlds when a spot is taken? And how do you not know there is a X at the top right of the screen lol..? It's how you log out.. The script, or bot; whichever is responsible for the world hopping just sits there when my spot is crashed and will not switch worlds.

I have no problem getting the script or bot to log back in when I get logged out, its the world hopping that is an issue.

Edited by assaulted

3 hours ago, assaulted said:

What do you mean it's client sided? Are you saying the script itself is not what triggers it to switch worlds when a spot is taken? And how do you not know there is a X at the top right of the screen lol..? It's how you log out.. The script, or bot; whichever is responsible for the world hopping just sits there when my spot is crashed and will not switch worlds.

I have no problem getting the script or bot to log back in when I get logged out, its the world hopping that is an issue.

From what I understand, scripters can add support for world-hopping into their scripts, but it is up to the OSBot development team to maintain the actual workings of world hopping. So if there is an issue with world hopping it would be fixed in the next update. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, assaulted said:

There's not usually an 'X' in the top right of the screen unless you're on resizeable mode. You might find the worldhopping will work fine if you switch to fixed mode. Note that the client only recently rolled out support for resizeable so you can expect it to be a little buggy here and there :)

-Apa

16 hours ago, Apaec said:

There's not usually an 'X' in the top right of the screen unless you're on resizeable mode. You might find the worldhopping will work fine if you switch to fixed mode. Note that the client only recently rolled out support for resizeable so you can expect it to be a little buggy here and there :)

-Apa

There's a chance he's talking about the X at the top right of the in-game world switcher, since he's saying "its how you log out." I've seen scripts click that and then not doing anything afterwards when attempting to world hop. But Im pretty sure I was doing something wrong myself in those instances.

osrs x.jpg

Edited by fennecer
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, fennecer said:

There's a chance he's talking about the X at the top right of the in-game world switcher, since he's saying "its how you log out." I've seen scripts click that and then not doing anything afterwards when attempting to world hop. But Im pretty sure I was doing something wrong myself in those instances.

osrs x.jpg

Hmm, could be. If this happens again or in the future, i'll forward this on to the developers and they can look into patching the worldhopping system.

Thanks !

Apa

When this script gets crashed it's very bot-like. 

Suggestions:

• When force attacking wait until the crab you're killing has died before returning to the original tile (this is if there's a crab under you it will spam click between the crab and the spot)
  • Square attack range needs to be extended and further more for people using magic/range as if someone lures the crabs outside of your 3x3 the bot will just stand there and do nothing

Other than that running good so far. :)